ESPN Poll

AUChizad

Yeah but we still have the majority of votes

35% as opp to Mich's 34%

(but there are probably 1/10 of the votes that are going to come through)

Not anymore.

Auburn - 33%

Michigan - 36%

Unbe-friggin-lievable.

What's funny is that USC is only getting votes from California, Oregon, and Nebraska. Hmmm, wonder why Nebraska would support USC <_< . But wow, Michigan has support from the bulk of the nation. :angry: .

What's funny is that USC is only getting votes from California, Oregon, and Nebraska. Hmmm, wonder why Nebraska would support USC <_< . But wow, Michigan has support from the bulk of the nation. :angry: .

People watch Gameday and only know what Herb, Chris and Lee tell them.

well to be honest if michigan were to ever jump over us, it'd end up working itself out as long as we were number 3 because michigan plays ohio state....but I am glad to see that the poll voters, in both the AP and coaches polls kept with tradition and weren't "fluid"....after last night I just kept thinking to myself (especially after hearing the Gameday crew give their top 2) wow, the year we don't need people to be really fluid with their polls and jump people up and down they'll do it, but in 04 there was no way we were cracking the top 2 without a USC or Oklahoma loss.......

glad to see that it didn't happen. War Eagle!!

Don't you imagine the idiots at ESPN are just trying to set up the next #1 vs #2 scenerio?

ESPN/ABC wants at a minimum for the Ohio State v Michigan game to be a #1 v #2. Then when one of these two lose, their other favorite conference, the PAC none, to have USC at #1 or at #2. Both the Big Ten and Pac Ten have TV contracts w/ ESPN/ABC. To answer your question TigerMom, yes they are trying to set up #1 v #2. That's just my opinion, no rant, no rave, just voicing the realists perspective.

Archived