Gonna be at the game?

jared52

Does the Pope wear a funny hat?

Where did you hear that? I say that all the time and I've never heard anyone else say it!

Don't know. THink I heard it in a Chevy Chase movie years ago.

Won't be there this time unfortunately. I'll be at Ft. Bragg, NC visiting a "friend." Besides, the last two games I've gone to (USC & LSU) nearly caused my heart to stop beating. I don't know how many more games like that I can stand!

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

Guest Tigrinum Major

He's fishing for us to ask so that he can reveal that the "friend" may or may not be a certain female Captain in the US Army.

We all know better.

He's fishing for us to ask so that he can reveal that the "friend" may or may not be a certain female Captain in the US Army.

We all know better.

To all going to the game be safe and know that i will be yelling as loud as I can so you can hear me through the cameras!! I live in C-ville and cant get away. Oh and not rub it in but the game starts at noon here so ill sleep until 11:30 and fill up with liquid power (aka courage). But I want to see all my fellow Auburn alum and fans screaming your heads off we need this win and we need a early morning scream fest to get that homefield advantage!!!!

Fry the Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE at a Time!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know better.

And to think that I actually thought you had broken the habit of turning threads into something homoerotic. Tsk, tsk, tsk....how silly of me. :moon:

Me and TigerDad and maybe the princess will be there on Saturday! Bloody Mary's, Mimosas and Screwdrivers BEFORE the game. Should be a good one!

We all know better.

And to think that I actually thought you had broken the habit of turning threads into something homoerotic. Tsk, tsk, tsk....how silly of me. :moon:

Speaking of premiscuous "man love" relationships, Why must Suppercub and Sani always flaunt there attendance in my face. :( I can't make it this week, but you know I'm gonna be there next Saturday. Sani, you bst be at the tailgate next week so we can have few, you too brad.

Me and TigerDad and maybe the princess will be there on Saturday! Bloody Mary's, Mimosas and Screwdrivers BEFORE the game. Should be a good one!

God Bless America.

Speaking of premiscuous "man love" relationships, Why must Suppercub and Sani always flaunt there attendance in my face. :( I can't make it this week, but you know I'm gonna be there next Saturday. Sani, you bst be at the tailgate next week so we can have few, you too brad.

I am not reallygetting the bridge between Ligers "man love" for his "friend" and me flaunting my ability to get to a game but then you are a law student which means common sense is right out the window. You should not hate. We all pay our dues of not going. I had to spend five years in Arkansas married to the ex-wife of Lucifer. I will be there, but I am not bringing any frosty malt beverages for Supperclub. Even Wes claims he is coming.

Well, if you weren't trying to 'better yourself' by going to law school, you could be there knocking back a cold frosty Schlitz with me. Looks like I get to keep the Blue Bull all to myself this weekend! If you change your mind, I'm sure Sani can spare a Swisher Sweet for you.

Well, if you weren't trying to 'better yourself' by going to law school, you could be there knocking back a cold frosty Schlitz with me. Looks like I get to keep the Blue Bull all to myself this weekend! If you change your mind, I'm sure Sani can spare a Swisher Sweet for you.

I would say that I have the tipped ones for him but I think he would misunderstand and start getting all frothy over it.

I would say that I have the tipped ones for him but I think he would misunderstand and start getting all frothy over it.

We are talking about cigars right? :rollin:

I love our seats - we have GREAT folks around us (except for the visiting team fans who are ALWAYS beside us) wonder who sells those tickets - TigerDad and TigerMom are section 39 Row 51 seats 1-4.

Looks like me, a friend and our 9-10 yr old daughters are makin' the trip. Gotta leave early but we plan on being there bright and early. I hope it goes better than the Syracuse and La Tech games I was last at in Auburn. I did go to the Sugar bowl so maybe the curse is lifted.

Archived