Gonna be at the game?

jared52

I can't find a thread stating who's gonna be at the game so I'll start one. Please lock and redirect me if I missed it!

I'm gonna be there Saturday! There gonna be a tailgate?

I can't find a thread stating who's gonna be at the game so I'll start one. Please lock and redirect me if I missed it!

I'm gonna be there Saturday! There gonna be a tailgate?

I'll be there.

In fact, despite this being my first season as an Alumni, I'll probably be in Auburn on weekends more than most students.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Alas, I have to sit this one out. The early start time is killing me. My daughter has a soccer game and I have already missed one this season and will have to miss another on the 14th.

Won't be there this week...but I'll be well represented by my oldest daughter and my son-in-law. I know it's terrible...but I have to go to Florida and sit on the beach for a week. Dirty job...but somebody's got to do it. :)

:au::homer:

Alas, I have to sit this one out. The early start time is killing me. My daughter has a soccer game and I have already missed one this season and will have to miss another on the 14th.

My Mom is playing in a seniors women league but I'm still going to Auburn :cheer:

(sorry Mom, just kidding).

Be here, in front of the Softball Complex! Racks of hog on the Grill after the game.

I'll be seeing my sixth Auburn game in as many weeks Saturday, marking the halfway point of my journey. Along with my high school, who was knocked out of playoff contention last week, I am still set to see 22 games in 86 days.

(I saw 10 in the month of September, including 4 in a stretch of 8 days)

I'll be seeing my sixth Auburn game in as many weeks Saturday, marking the halfway point of my journey. Along with my high school, who was knocked out of playoff contention last week, I am still set to see 22 games in 86 days.

(I saw 10 in the month of September, including 4 in a stretch of 8 days)

Dude, a LIFE would be nice. I keed, I keed. :big: Hey wait, that just gave me an idea for a thread. I'll expect a response from all of you immediately. :P

You mean someone is not going? :angry:

Rub it in further...stupid non football family friends and their stupid wedding.

Does the Pope wear a funny hat?

Where did you hear that? I say that all the time and I've never heard anyone else say it!

ya i'll be there. early start time sucks but i just gotta roll out of bed and walk from my dorm over to the stadium so it's not too bad. my english professor is a hog fan so we better beat up on them pretty good. i'm sure he's gonna hear it from us next tuesday.

Ill be there....Tailgating in the Aburn United Methodist Church parking lot, stop by after the game if you like. We will be in the Far Back Left Corner....just tell um Randy and Gray Lane sent ya,

Won't be there this time unfortunately. I'll be at Ft. Bragg, NC visiting a "friend." Besides, the last two games I've gone to (USC & LSU) nearly caused my heart to stop beating. I don't know how many more games like that I can stand!

I will be there in the amphitheater at day break, sippin' my adult beverage by 9 AM (can't handle it at 7 AM :roflol: ), go to the game 1 hr before kickoff, and then hopefully, enjoying a win in the afternoon.

War Eagle! :au:

Archived