Chuck Amato

SCWarEagle

It's too bad celebrity death match isn't still on the air (and that neither he nor Nutt are "celebrities" but let's pretend) b/c Amato vs. Nutt would be the ultimate ultimate.

In fact I'd like to find a pic of two clowns boxing or something and photoshop their faces on it. Shula can be in one of their corners telling them to hang back and not punch.

Gotta admit I laughed when he answered that question with "What critics?"...he did an admirable job of keeping a straight face.

NC State is actually dead even with FSU in their last 10 meetings.

To your point, yes I think he is a strange man. As I was watching the interview I was thinking "I wonder what crazy thing he will say?" Also, was it me or did he not sound like he was about to start crying. I hate it when the Godfather cries. . .

Strangest interview of the year. Chucky's voice sounds weird. Did something happen to him or is that just the way he talks? Man it would suck to have to live an entire life with a crappy voice. Everytime you talk you would eb thinking, damn I sound retarded.

What do you expect of Amato after he hung around Diddy for a long time. Heck, look at Mickey Andrews (FSU DC). He has the most disgusting habit, chewing on that gum 90 mph with it grinding at the corner of his mouth. He too is weird.

Did anyone see his immediate post-game interview? He was acting weird. Is it just me?

Wasn't just you. Amato was bizarre. But I'm just glad they knocked off FSU.

And the "I am the Man" video is hilarious.

Archived