We Won!! Game changing performance.

AUBURNTIGERFAN

Just said on ESPN that we won the Game Changing Performance for this week!!!!

You and I type fast. We posted at the exact same time. I am so glad they won, more reason for FL to complain! WAR EAGLE

If you look at the time of both our posts we posted at the exact same time, so I didn't know it was already a topic. Sorry

admins will put the posts together

Wait, wait, wait. Hold on...no.

People, this is ESPN.. Right? ESPN. Remember, we're not supposed to give a rat's arse about anything they do. Well???

C'mon, you know, Turd Dirtstreet, Lee Torso, Lou Holth, Chris Howler???

Sorry, just me having a moment. <_<

According to the :uf: heads around me that wasn't a blocked punt rather the kicker dropped the ball?

And then he tried to punt it, which was subsequently blocked. Hence the definition of a blocked punt. You can quote me if you want. :big:

According to the :uf: heads around me that wasn't a blocked punt rather the kicker dropped the ball?

And then he tried to punt it, which was subsequently blocked. Hence the definition of a blocked punt. You can quote me if you want. :big:

You guys just won't quit, will you??? The video clearly shows it was a FORWARD PUNT, and therefore an INCOMPLETE KICK! Sure, the AU guy touched it, but we were Robbed AGAIN! ™ Where's the pitchfork and torches? We've gotta find this "Alford" guy and get him under control before another innocent team gets cheated out of a National Championship!

Now, was his leg in motion, or did he just try to stop it and the ball fell out on it's own? Hmmmm.....

War DAMN Eagle! YEA!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I wasn't going to mention this earlier, but now that the game is safely over ... ... Tristan Davis hit the punter before he tried to kick the ball -- it should have been a roughing the punter penalty! Whew, we sure got our money's worth out of that Florence, AL replay official. I think we should request he work all our home games.

I wasn't going to mention this earlier, but now that the game is safely over ... ... Tristan Davis hit the punter before he tried to kick the ball -- it should have been a roughing the punter penalty! Whew, we sure got our money's worth out of that Florence, AL replay official. I think we should request he work all our home games.

Tell me you're kidding..........Please! The ball touched the ground, therefore it is a Live Ball, and TD had every right to hit him.........even before the ball was tipped. Now, I think you meant that it should've been Pass Punt Interference, but we we're going to tip it, regardless if TD hit him before he kicked the ball, so therefore it's ruled Uncatchablekickable. Also, when they showed it from a different angle it looked as if he stopped his Kicking motion then tried to lay the ball out there and in the process he Dropped the ball. Before our guy knocked it down. Then Tre did a Triple Sow Cow into the endzone which looked kinda like Excessive Celebration, but the Refs rightfully saw that Tre thought a Crybaby Thug florida player was behind him. I'm just glad he didn't get hurt. :big::big:

Had a bammer at work interject the same thing while I was talking about how loud the crowd got when that happened. I just sort of looked at him like...umm...ok - and kept on talking. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised ESPN didn't insist we use the $5,000.00 to fix our "sham" replay system.

Congrats AU

War Eagle!!!!!!!!

Better yet: Put the 5K in the bank and use it to pay the loud music fine!! TURN IT UP!!

By the way, when the punter drops the ball, the defense can hit him without any penalty even if he had gotten the punt off.

Had a bammer at work interject the same thing while I was talking about how loud the crowd got when that happened. I just sort of looked at him like...umm...ok - and kept on talking. :rolleyes:

MDM, you did the right thing in not responding to his comment. Anything you might have told him as far as explanation would likely have gone well over his empty head.

Archived