Charlie Weis is Befuddled

Boonan

CRY ME A RIVER WEIS. That school gets way to much preferantial treatment to have any crying going on. I dont get it why has the NCAA not mandated they get in a conf??? Insted they give A SCHOOL not A CONFERENCE the chance to go to the highest paying bowls with up to 3 losses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a weak schedule!

Don't you guys watch ESPN? According to them, Notre Dame plays the toughest schedule ever played year in and year out. Notre Dame deserves to be ranked in the top 5 every year. It's magical there and everyone should not only recognize it, but embrace it.

I can't stand Notre Dame and the fact that the national media builds them up every year. The fact that they get the easiest road to the BCS every year should clue everyone in that the NCAA loves Notre Dame and wants them to be good every year. They even set the rules up for them to succeed.

The fact that they get the easiest road to the BCS every year should clue everyone in that the NCAA Media loves Notre Dame and wants them to be good every year.

Fixed that for you...NCAA doesnt have anything to do with the BCS (maybe they are smarter than we give them credit for)

There is a reason why many alumni at ND hate Weis as a person but not as a coach. He is a crybaby who can't take or stand critcism.

He is a self-promoting d-bag who is a good HC

Who the heck he thinks he is. A 9-win season automatically gets him into the BCS and he's whinning? Pfft. Another reason why I absolutely cannot stand him as a HC. Great OC for the Patriots. But absolutely overrated as a HC, and a ND HC no less :puke:

Hey Chuck Bama is an SEC team and much better then the ahhh Pac 10 monster you played. Maybe that is why! Are you telling me you think UCLA can beat BAMA Chuck huh are ya.

Hey Chuck Texas jumped you in the BCS why aren't you whinin about that as that is where it all counts. Since UT didn't lose a spot in the BCS I guess BAMA didn't hurt their SOS, now did it Chuck.

Folks he is lobbing because he knows he needs to stay top 8 to get in and with the impending lose to USC he know they will get dropped out of the BCS because of the other 1 lose teams that are higher then them.

Style Points this year remember Chuck.

Watch the ball Chuck

He dares to moan and groan with that kind of schedule? Air Force, Army, Navy and a 1-6 North Carolina team before USC? And USC is NOT a sure loss this year. They aren't very good either.

They're down, they're playing at home and they win by a field goal," Weis said Tuesday. "Another team [Florida] that jumped us wasn't even playing. They were home eating cheeseburgers and they end up jumping us. That befuddles me."

Maybe what's really bugging Weis is that Urban didn't save any burgers for him. :lol:

They're down, they're playing at home and they win by a field goal," Weis said Tuesday. "Another team [Florida] that jumped us wasn't even playing. They were home eating cheeseburgers and they end up jumping us. That befuddles me."

Florida would beat them like they had stolen their cheesburgers!

Click here win $10 Million Dollars <-- Not... just a regular link to ESPN

Maybe Notre Dame slips in the polls after barely beating a cruddy UCLA team because Notre Dame plays one of the crappiest schedules in the world?

Could that be it?

Maybe?

"Tell me how that works?" Weis said. "Maybe I'm just stupid. Tell me how that works?"

Join the club Charlie...the system SUC...er...STINKS! About time you got a little of your own medicine though, eh? :thumbsup:

:au::homer:

Don't you guys watch ESPN? According to them, Notre Dame plays the toughest schedule ever played year in and year out. Notre Dame deserves to be ranked in the top 5 every year. It's magical there and everyone should not only recognize it, but embrace it.

I can't stand Notre Dame and the fact that the national media builds them up every year. The fact that they get the easiest road to the BCS every year should clue everyone in that the NCAA loves Notre Dame and wants them to be good every year. They even set the rules up for them to succeed.

Amen! Ya got dat right hogster....

:au::homer:

Do not pretend that you are like us.

Watch it, or I'll start weekly threads titled "The TRUTH about..."

Southern California? B)

Sadly for Mr. Pity Party, presently 67% of poeple on the sportsnation poll on ESPNs site think ND deserverd to lose a spot for barely beating UCLA.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Connect the words your, Memphis and Grizzlies in a post and you'll be banned.

Connect the words your, Memphis and Grizzlies in a post and you'll be banned.

Easy there, Ferret Top. We all respect your authori-tye.

Damn, woman, put it up. We've seen it. Looks like an old catcher's mitt.

Stump full of daddy longlegs?

A big Arby's roast beef sammich dripping with horsey sauce?

Archived