Tulsa

eibua12

Ok sports fans I just realized Tulsa is on the cusp of breaking into the top 25 so I had to do some research (Yup about 10 seconds worth).

Can we really say that Tulsa is better then any team in the lower echelon of a BCS conference and only 8 spots worse then Arkansas per Sagarin?

Schedule

Sagarin's computer poll: 10 Spots lower then ND.

29 Tulsa A = 79.89 6 1 65.43( 91) 0 0 | 0 1 | 80.28 26 | 78.45 31

BCS Ranks (BTW Their computer ranking is .080 and UGA is .000)

28 Tulsa Golden Hurricane 6-1 .021 .011 .080 .038 25

Yeah I trust the system I guess Tulsa would be considered the 7th best team in the SEC if you follow the BCS

5 Auburn

6 UF

11 UT

13 Arkansas

16 LSU

27 UGA

28 Tulsa

eibua12 Posted Today, 07:05 AM

Ok sports fans I just realized Tulsa is on the cusp of breaking into the top 25 so I had to do some research (Yup about 10 seconds worth).

Can we really say that Tulsa is better then any team in the lower echelon of a BCS conference and only 8 spots worse then Arkansas per Sagarin?

Schedule

Sagarin's computer poll: 10 Spots lower then ND.

29 Tulsa A = 79.89 6 1 65.43( 91) 0 0 | 0 1 | 80.28 26 | 78.45 31

BCS Ranks (BTW Their computer ranking is .080 and UGA is .000)

28 Tulsa Golden Hurricane 6-1 .021 .011 .080 .038 25

Yeah I trust the system I guess Tulsa would be considered the 7th best team in the SEC if you follow the BCS

5 Auburn

6 UF

11 UT

13 Arkansas

16 LSU

27 UGA

28 Tulsa

I think this question is obvious, but let's take a look shall we?

In Tulsa's long hard fought journey they plowed through the likes of:

Stephen F. Austin (Isn't that a highschool??)

North Texas

Navy (AT Navy mind you)

Southern Miss

East Carolina

Memphis

And their only defeat coming at the hands of BYU... Also remembing that Tulsa beat East Carolina by 4 more points than West Virginia AND gave up the same amount of points as them as well, 10.

So where should Tulsa be ranked??? Well I think it's obvious don't you? Being that Tulsa does have 1 loss it is clear that they should be ranked #5 in the nation right behind West Virginia because of their 1 loss but ahead of Auburn due to their strength of schedule to date... I mean after all it does pose a striking resemblance to that of West Virginia:

Marshall

Eastern Washington (Didn't know they had a team)

Maryland

East Carolina

Mississippi State (We have to give them credit now I mean they did put a beating on an SEC team)

Syracuse

UConn

Look out Ohio State, Michigan, USC and especially you WEST VIRGINIA.... Tulsa's on a tear!

(Please notice the satire... We don't need a bunch of outraged WV fans in here they are in over their head enough as it is)

Ah now that would be Priceless

Speaking of Priceless

Watched the game last night Tulsa was down at halftime to UTEP 20-6 and eventually pulled out he win, makes you go HMMM

SI Power Rankings has Tulsa ranked above WSU so I guess we should have played them this year instead to help our SOS.

Archived