Rece Davis/ May poke fun at Weis

TigerOne

Anyone catch the halftime of last nights game. The crew is befuddled how Weis

can wear a hubcap on his hand(Super Bowl Ring) Mark May commented copying

Weis mannerisms. Davis call the Gators the Cheeseburger eaters. Good stuff.

Poor ND no sympathy from anyone, even Holtz said they have no reason to gripe.

Yea I saw that....Pretty good stuff! Only part I didn't like was Granny Clampett picking us to win the West.

That was a surprise, wasn't it? I expected Mark May to pick us for the West, but I figured Lou Holtz would pick Arkansas, or really anybody else, to win the West. Or at least to say, that we don't deserve it, but we'll probably win the West. He is such an idiot!

i really expected holtz to pick arkansas and south cackylacky for the seccg. If arkansas continues to play at the level they are at right now i don't see us going to atlanta

I didn't get to see this segment, but someone told me that Holtz also picked SC or UGA to represent the East in the CG :rolleyes: What's up with that?

I didn't get to see this segment, but someone told me that Holtz also picked SC or UGA to represent the East in the CG :rolleyes: What's up with that?

He's an Idiot.............nothing more nothing less!

Holtz actually picked the SC/UF winner to the SECCG as the East rep. May went the Gators, both said Auburn, saying they didn't think Arky would get through SC, UT, and LSU. Thing is they have to lose 2 out of those 3!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually wouldn't mind Arky going to Atlanta and not us. We wouldn't have to play an additional game and as long as we win out, I believe we will be in th thick of the National Title race. Also, because we lost to Arky, if they can continue to do well, it looks better for us. The SEC championship game really has no bearing on the national race if you win, but if you lose, it screws you so what's the big deal with getting into the national title game from the backdoor. I don't care how we get there as long as we get there. If we were to win it, noone would care that we didn't win the SEC. Because we got screwed in 2004, I wouldn't make an apology to anyone.

Did they say anything about Weiss's front butt? If anyone needs to not make a comment about eating cheesburgers, it's that picture of health.

I honestly think Ark will win 2 of those 3. I hope I'm proven wrong, but they seem to get stronger every week. That's a tough stretch no doubt, but they're just gonna wear teams down running the ball. Tenn doesn't have the best run D, so if they can keep Ainge and co off the field by using up the clock, they might be in good shape for that. I think LSU will be their toughest test, in terms of a D defending the run. S Car is a toss up. I think they can def run on them though.

I actually wouldn't mind Arky going to Atlanta and not us. We wouldn't have to play an additional game and as long as we win out, I believe we will be in th thick of the National Title race. Also, because we lost to Arky, if they can continue to do well, it looks better for us. The SEC championship game really has no bearing on the national race if you win, but if you lose, it screws you so what's the big deal with getting into the national title game from the backdoor. I don't care how we get there as long as we get there. If we were to win it, noone would care that we didn't win the SEC. Because we got screwed in 2004, I wouldn't make an apology to anyone.

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing :au: fans say they wouldn't mind seeing the Pigs go to SECCG. What is the first goal SEC football teams have going into the season? GETTING TO ATLANTA.

You got to win your conference if you want to play for the MNC period.

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing :au: fans say they wouldn't mind seeing the Pigs go to SECCG. What is the first goal SEC football teams have going into the season? GETTING TO ATLANTA.

I agree with you about Atlanta. It's huge for the program.

But you are wrong about having to be a conference champ to go to the MNC game.

I think he means you "should" win your conference.

Look at this from a basketball perspective for a minute. How many times has the SEC regular season champion won the SEC Tournament?

How many national champions were also champions of their own conference? Does anybody care?

I think he means you "should" win your conference.

Look at this from a basketball perspective for a minute. How many times has the SEC regular season champion won the SEC Tournament?

How many national champions were also champions of their own conference? Does anybody care?

I see what your saying GG but comparing NCAA BB tournament to the MNC is like apples to oranges.

How many teams have not won their conference and gone on to win a MNC? Well beside the Bammers.

In the SEC, if you don't win it, there's no way you make it to Glendale. How could we possibly go to a better bowl than the winner of our conference?

By invitation I would guess.

Anybody remember the whole Co-National Championship screw-up between LSU and USC a few years back??? This was because Oklahoma went to play LSU in the National Championship after losing their conference (I think it was like Kansas State or someone that beat them) and USC dubbed themselves co-national champions for beating Michigan in the Rose Bowl. Even if we don't get to Atlanta, if we win out we will be at very least in the top 5 and I believe we would receive one of the at large bids to play in a BCS game and if enough teams lose we might even find ourselves in the MNC

I would rather see Auburn in the secc and after winning the SEC going to the Sugar Bowl than getting an at large bid and going to the Orange Bowl. This is not going to be the year we win the mnc.

Archived