BAMA HAS THE BEST..........

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Nole fans are seriously walking around today saying FSU is the best 4 loss team in the country. I laughed out loud because i thought this guy @ work was kidding, but his expresion indicated otherwise...

Well a lot of folks here live and die with the polls. the only 3 loss team in all the polls is Washington St. so by definition they are the best 3 loss team right now. Actually I would love to see bama play Wash. St. since before the season the bammers were saying Wash. St. was one of our creampuffs.

I can see the headline:

Cougars Cream the Tide :cheer:

I was looking at Washington State's remaining schedule earlier today, and came to realize that they have a good shot at going 9-3 (no worse than 8-4), with their only losses to (at the time) top-10 teams. Not a bad OOC opponent.

SPUAT isn't the best anything.

That depends. Is "sucking" a category? :poke:

After one or two losses, does it really matter anymore? Can Temple lay claim to the best team that just lost 20 in a row before finally winning one?

3 Loss Teams I think are better than Bama: (Best team first)

Washington St.

South Carolina

Georgia

Nebraska

Penn St.

Oregon St.

Iowa

Oklahoma St.

The difference is these 3 loss teams actually can win by more than a field goal and know how to put up points.

Besides saying your the best 3 loss team in the country is like saying your the smartest kid with an Alabama shirt on.

-Waiting

Moderator's note: Auburn people don't make fun of people with birth defects. Show a little class.

Washington St.

South Carolina

Georgia

Nebraska

Penn St.

Oregon St.

Iowa

Oklahoma St.

The difference is these 3 loss teams actually can win by more than a field goal and know how to put up points.

I think Georgia belongs much further down.

I don't know they came back on Florida and were beating up on Tennessee for most of the game. Course they did lose to Vandy but Vandy has played some good game this year... Like losing to Bama by 3.

We would beat UGA, Wash St, Oregon St, South Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma St

I'll agree with ya on UGA, SC, and Okie St, bg, but I think WSU, Oregon St., and Iowa would all give bama fits. In those 6 games bama would be 3-3, of course Auburn might also, depending which O and D showed up.

Washington St.

South Carolina

Georgia

Nebraska

Penn St.

Oregon St.

Iowa

Oklahoma St.

My thoughts:

UGA would beat Alabama, Penn State, and Okla St

UGA would lose to NU, Iowa

I don't know much about WSU, OSU but considering we lost to Vandy, I will give them the edge.

uat over UGA? Not hardly. Not hardly......................

Syvelle Newton, by himself, would outscore the Tide.

Wahington State would throttle Bama.

UGA-Bama would be a pillowfight. *We've got the worst offense.* "No WE'VE GOT THE WORST OFFENSE."

I know nothing about Oregon or Okie St.

Bama would beat a Tate-less Iowa.

UGA would beat Alabama, Penn State, and Okla St

I think our defense is a good bit better than UGAs (see Vandy and UT games as a measure).

I think our offenses are probably about the same. We may move the ball better...but we still are teh sux in the red zone.

I would bet a handsome fund that you could do no better than 3-3.

If you can compare Vandy and UT games, Can WE compare the FLORIDA Game? (That sound you hear is a balloon deflating.)

Archived