BAMA HAS THE BEST..........

Then maybe you or BG can show me exactly where 'cola called him a liar. I went back and read the whole thread again very carfefully. All anyone did was catch BG in one of his faux paus's that he tried to spin out of

Because you are saying I was using some skewed math logic to say we would go 4-3 in 6 games...when i was making a comment about what the score of the UGA/UA game would be. AFTER I explained that...PCola AND YOU tried to tell me that my explanation wasnt good enough and you proceeded to tell me what I was REALLY thinking.

As trivial as this is...its also a good reflection of how you guys think. And you said I am a liar. Because when I gave my explanation, either I was lying, or I meant exactly what I typed. Since you said I DIDNT mean that...then apparently I was lying. You can say I was "spinning" or whatever...but you are still calling me a liar. Over something pretty damn trivial.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh. bg uses a profanity to prove a point. That is far removed from what any other uat fan would do!

Then maybe you or BG can show me exactly where 'cola called him a liar. I went back and read the whole thread again very carfefully. All anyone did was catch BG in one of his faux paus's that he tried to spin out of

Because you are saying I was using some skewed math logic to say we would go 4-3 in 6 games...when i was making a comment about what the score of the UGA/UA game would be. AFTER I explained that...PCola AND YOU tried to tell me that my explanation wasnt good enough and you proceeded to tell me what I was REALLY thinking.

As trivial as this is...its also a good reflection of how you guys think. And you said I am a liar. Because when I gave my explanation, either I was lying, or I meant exactly what I typed. Since you said I DIDNT mean that...then apparently I was lying. You can say I was "spinning" or whatever...but you are still calling me a liar. Over something pretty damn trivial.

BG you are a very confused young man this morning. Your last post is just jibberish. You are now trying to prove someone called you a liar when in fact no one did. You are taking it as such but let me just ask you to extract just one sentence in this thread where someone called you a liar. Either show me or let it die.

BG, you really crack me up sometimes. You are a college graduate right?? you should be able to follow a simple thread on a message board. I don't have a college degree but i can follow a simple thread on a message board. Keep trying to spin your way out of it all you want...4-3 will never = 6.....well, maybe in bammer land it does.

Archived