Ya know the gig's up

Bottomfeeder

It's bad enough coming from the Dems, but coming from their own party really adds weigh to an ongoing concern that the Bush administration has gone astray. :roflol:

After President Meets Reporters, Sullivan -- Once a Bush Backer -- Now Suggests He May Have 'Lost His Mind'

…Republicans who have been calling for Rumsfeld's ouster who may have blanched. Andrew Sullivan, the conservative writer who was once a key media supporter for the Iraq war, denounced the latest Bush statement on CNN on Wednesday night, stating that the president is so delusional, "This is not an election anymore, it's an intervention."

http://editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/a...47326&imw=Y

Well, duh. If you don't research who you are voting for then you are sure to make an @$$ out of everyone.

Not that I expect a coherent response, but where the hell have you been? Conservatives have voiced their disapproval of Bush time and time again. Remember Harriet ? Remember the Federal Persecription plan? Remember the 'comprehensive' immigration fiasco ?

It's clear that you're trying to spin this for the sake of cover of your boy John F Kerry and his vitriolic distain for the US troops in Iraq.

Nice try, but come up w/ something different.

This just in....Germans Bamb Pearl Harbor....

What's a bamb?

I think I got some in the freezer!

What's a bamb?

I think you meant Bambi.

Anyway, I DO NOT support John F. Kerry. [Yea, I voted for him in '04, but really, it was between him and that twit in office now, which isn't much of a choice if you ask me.] As a matter of fact, I don't think I support but one person in D.C. and that's Ron Paul of Texas. He's about the only one. And for accountability, there is this Republican lawyer getting $#!!-canned:

Investigations led by a Republican lawyer named Stuart W. Bowen Jr. in Iraq have sent American occupation officials to jail on bribery and conspiracy charges, exposed disastrously poor construction work by well-connected companies like Halliburton and Parsons, and discovered that the military did not properly track hundreds of thousands of weapons it shipped to Iraqi security forces. And tucked away in a huge military authorization bill that President Bush signed two weeks ago is what some of Mr. Bowen’s supporters believe is his reward for repeatedly embarrassing the administration: a pink slip.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/03/world/mi...amp;oref=slogin

Well, I guess all matter of conservative fiscal policy has been successfully put to rest now, RIP. What a mess.

What's a bamb?

Absolute King of the Fat Fingered Post

Need I say more?

Archived