Whats the possibility of us seeing.....

TrojanTiger13

Cooter play this weekend against LSU? :big: He is still on the team right? and with Ainge hurt he may get the nod if Ainge can't pull it together.

Forgive me I love this kids name :)

Cooter play this weekend against LSU? :big: He is still on the team right? and with Ainge hurt he may get the nod if Ainge can't pull it together.

0%

Cooter has moved on.

Not the first time I have said that.

0%

Cooter has moved on.

Jim bob is still on the team, I saw him on the sidelines when Bama played UT a few weeks ago. But, I also thought he was kicked off do to DUI's or something.....so who knows.

0%

Cooter has moved on.

Jim bob is still on the team, I saw him on the sidelines when Bama played UT a few weeks ago. But, I also thought he was kicked off do to DUI's or something.....so who knows.

You are correct, sir.

cooter_jimbob_1032.jpg

Put me in Coach.

No, I think he was just suspended for a few weeks. That's more than he would have gotten at SPUAT. But then again, he'd probably be starting every game at SPUAT, too.

I love the shirts you see in Knoxvegas that say "Got Cooter?". He has a rather large underground fan base.

No, I think he was just suspended for a few weeks. That's more than he would have gotten at SPUAT. But then again, he'd probably be starting every game at SPUAT, too.

I love the shirts you see in Knoxvegas that say "Got Cooter?". He has a rather large underground fan base.

I heart cooter.

Speaking of awesome shirts, I saw a lovely young Auburn lady in Oxford for the Ole Miss game sporting a "Who's your DeDe?" shirt. That was pretty freakin' awesome....

Speaking of awesome shirts, I saw a lovely young Auburn lady in Oxford for the Ole Miss game sporting a "Who's your DeDe?" shirt. That was pretty freakin' awesome....

Yeah, but to damn bad KD couldn't cover the RB/WR coming off the line on three plays.

Archived