Kick-offs at non-SEC schools???

SportsSheila

I have a 19 yr-old working with me that is from TX and he wanted the Tigers, War Eagle, Plainmen explaination. After filling him in on the deal, I asked him what TX yelled at kickoffs. He looked very confused and said nothing. He said only people in the SEC yells something at kickoffs, other schools just yell and TX has the cannon shoot off with the ball is kicked.

Is this true? Are we the only ones that do this, kinda like the shaker thing!???? Never really thought about it, but tis interesting.

I have a 19 yr-old working with me that is from TX and he wanted the Tigers, War Eagle, Plainmen explaination. After filling him in on the deal, I asked him what TX yelled at kickoffs. He looked very confused and said nothing. He said only people in the SEC yells something at kickoffs, other schools just yell and TX has the cannon shoot off with the ball is kicked.

Is this true? Are we the only ones that do this, kinda like the shaker thing!???? Never really thought about it, but tis interesting.

At the Cotton Bowl last year, Texas Tech did that Guns Up thing.......I dont remember them yelling at the kick though.

At the Cotton Bowl last year, Texas Tech did that Guns Up thing.......I dont remember them yelling at the kick though.

Texas A&M yells "Gig EM Aggies"

Texas A&M yells "Gig EM Aggies"

...Oregon has shakers, I saw them on TV on sat....

Archived