Game Saturday

Ravad

I'll be parked in front of the TV over here in Italy screaming my head off for the Tigers!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'll be there, but those 8am beers always go down a little slow.

Well...if you need any help with that.... :)

:au::homer:

I will be tailgating. Looking for cheap tickets!!

For all those going, come by our tailgate. The company my wife works for will have their trailer (with 50" plasma) set up. We will be in the grassy area just down from Donahue Drive on Biggio Drive. It's the grassy area beside the huge culvert on the east side of Beard-Eaves. Look for the white trailer with ISI in blue and yellow on the sides. My cell # is 334-319-2044 if anyone needs directions. All aunation folks are welcome!!!

I can't make it, Have a few for me Ravad! :)

Don't know how many extra I can have for ya, but you can be sure I can do some extra cheering.

:cheer:

I'm THERE! And, Jaydubb will be draggin' behind me.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I will be there screwdriver in hand!

Need to jimmy a door?

I'll be there bright and early...I can't decide though...Kegs and Eggs or Mumosa's (sp?)

Mimosa.

Is that by the green dumpster?

Blue...and for your information the way I mix the screwdrivers I think I am capable of just crashing through them.

Is that by the green dumpster?

Blue...and for your information the way I mix the screwdrivers I think I am capable of just crashing through them.

I'm there tailgating between chick fil a and dominos (Delta Tau Delta frat house). The brothers tend to have a hard time waking up after hardcore friday night beerpong but I'm gonna try and show up with a gallon of draft beer from the big cat on opelika rd.

I have a dilemma, Drink during the game and watch it on T.V., or study... Someone help me out.

I have a dilemma, Drink during the game and watch it on T.V., or study... Someone help me out.

You have much to learn grasshopper!

i can't believe you even have this as a question.

i'll be at the student gates at about 7:30 beginning to kick em back for an hour because we have to get there THREE ##*@$ hours early again!

Archived