Game Saturday

Ravad

I have a dilemma, Drink during the game and watch it on T.V., or study... Someone help me out.

You have much to learn grasshopper!

Literally ... :( But no, I'm not joking, Law School is a beast.

Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr EAGLE!!! I will be there.

I'm not an Auburn student so tickets are costin me big time:

Wash St - $50

LSU - $60 (Had a friend cut me a deal)

Florida - $75

Georgia - $125 (Funny how this one cost the most)

Watchin Auburn whip that ass each week - Priceless!!!!

Wouldn't miss it for the world!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I'll be there, but those 8am beers always go down a little slow.

AFTER A LOT OF PISSED OFFEDNESS AND BITCHING AND WHINING ABOUT THE KICKOFF TIME I WILL BE THERE!

BLOODY MARY TIME. AFTER A PITCHER OF REALLY SPICEY BLOODIES AND MY MORING "BUSINESS" AT THE HALEY CENTER. THOSE BEERS WILL GO DOWN REALLY FAST, AS WILL MY PINT OF JACK DURING THE GAME.

COME ON FOLKS, 11:30 KICKOFF IS A PERFECT TIME TO PROVE TO OURSELVES HOW FUN IT WAS TO BE IN SCHOOL AND HAVE BEER FOR BREAKFAST.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!! :au::au::au::au::au::puke::uga:

I don't know about beer for breakfast, but don't let the cops come to the top of section 55, I'll be dishing out the miniatures round 11.

I will be drinking...coffee. Then, maybe a few cokes.

Of course, if kegs, bloody marys, mimosas or Jager bombs are what it takes to make you folks rowdy for this one, then by all means get started early!

We need to bring the noise early for this one.

Why does everyone have to drink to have a good time at the game...

Since the majority of the human body is comprised of water I would say the answer to your question lies with hydration.

ill be there for my last home game as a student!

damn, it hadnt really hit me until now. ...well now im depressed :no::(

We're bringing a whole crew from Atlanta. It has become a tradition to go to the game with our Bulldog neighbors, but they're all bailing on us this year for some reason. Georgia fans are selling their tickets on ebay in the 36,37, 38 sections quick--hopefully to Auburn fans.

I have classmates coming in from Los Angeles and Colorado for the game. We haven't seen a game together in 15 years. So, despite the early kickoff, we are going to be gigged up for this one.

Clearly, Bama is our number one rival, but as an Auburn alum from Georgia, nothing's sweeter than dumping on the dawgs. Oh, and then turning around the next week and doing the same to Bama.

WDE!

section 58 representing...

red shirts, silver britches

go to hell you sonsofbitches !!

I HAVEN'T HEARD THIS IN YEARS... :au: -SOME! I'LL BE IN SECTION 12, ALL THE WAY FROM KNOXVILLE.

"...give 'em hell, you war damn eagles, hey!"

Me and TigerDad and our family will be there! I plan to be LOUD on Saturday morning - I hope the team gets up about 2 hours earlier than they usually do - that way they could think of it as a 1:30 game. Just need them awake and focused, because Georgia is coming in here with things to prove.

Me and TigerDad and our family will be there! I plan to be LOUD on Saturday morning - I hope the team gets up about 2 hours earlier than they usually do - that way they could think of it as a 1:30 game. Just need them awake and focused, because Georgia is coming in here with things to prove.

That's a great idea.

Anyone know what hotel they are staying at and we can call and request early wake up calls.

:big:

:au: NEEDS to be up early - :uga: will already be one hour ahead of us. One more hour of awakeness!!!! Our guys need to be ready - Heck, we all need to be ready.

I have a dilemma, Drink during the game and watch it on T.V., or study... Someone help me out.

How about the third option. Don't be a punk and get your @$$ to the last home game of the year, and drink all weekend with us.

How about the third option. Don't be a punk and get your @$$ to the last home game of the year, and drink all weekend with us.

Let's take a step back and put things in perspective. If you don't go to the game this weekend, you will have to wait almost 10 months to make another trip for a game day. And you want to give this up to study for some silly torts class that, to be honest, you will probably end up failing anyway? To me, the choice is clear. Go to :au: . :thumbsup:

Archived