More cowbell.....

bammanmr

Someone enlighten me, what is the whole thing with "more cowbell"? Is it some kind of joke? whats it about?

It was from an SNL sketch with Christopher Walken and Will Ferrell. They were doing a VH1 thing for Blue Oyster Cult and Will Ferrell was playing the cowbell. It was quite hilarious. I believe the youtube link above you is the sketch.

But we think it's particularly funny because Miss State fans bring cowbells to their games and ring them like crazy. Bama just lost to them at home. War Eagle

"I could have used a little more cowbell " Too damn funny!!

Christopher Walken and I have the same Birth day, for what ever that's worth.

"Explore the space! "

Someone enlighten me, what is the whole thing with "more cowbell"? Is it some kind of joke? whats it about?

It was from an SNL sketch with Christopher Walken and Will Ferrell. They were doing a VH1 thing for Blue Oyster Cult and Will Ferrell was playing the cowbell. It was quite hilarious. I believe the youtube link above you is the sketch.

But we think it's particularly funny because Miss State fans bring cowbells to their games and ring them like crazy. Bama just lost to them at home. War Eagle

possibly the funniest SNL moment ever... I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/99/99pcowbell.phtml

click it

Bruce Dickinson: Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!

Bruce Dickinson: Babies.. before we're done here.. y'all be wearing gold-plated diapers.

Alan: [ confused ] What does that mean?

Bruce Dickinson: Never question Bruce Dickinson!

Archived