Thank You For Your Prayers

aubrandon

Some of you may remember back in July when my brother-in-law was diagnoised with colon cancer. He had his colon removed and is still taken chemo because of a cancer cell they found in one of his limpoids. It has been a long road but he is doing great. So well that him and I will attend our first game this year together when Georgia invades Auburn. The moral of this story is we always attended at least four or five games a year. It has been hard and extremely fustrating. It will be like ole times tomorrow.

THANK YOU ALL AND THE ALMIGHTY GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS. IT MAY NOT BE THE WAY WE WANT BUT "HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU."

God bless your family! Your brother-in-law will continue to be in my prayers.

Some of you may remember back in July when my brother-in-law was diagnoised with colon cancer. He had his colon removed and is still taken chemo because of a cancer cell they found in one of his limpoids. It has been a long road but he is doing great. So well that him and I will attend our first game this year together when Georgia invades Auburn. The moral of this story is we always attended at least four or five games a year. It has been hard and extremely fustrating. It will be like ole times tomorrow.

THANK YOU ALL AND THE ALMIGHTY GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS. IT MAY NOT BE THE WAY WE WANT BUT "HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU."

I will keep your brother-in-law in my prayers! Glad to hear he is doing great! Hope you all have a lots of fun at the game.

I guess I have known JeterMary as long as anyone on this board.(Dating back to some battles we fought together on another board against the unwashed masses.) God Loves and Cares about His Children. Continued Prayers for your entire Family.

I hope everything continues to go well for your brother-n-law. I have had a grandfather die from it because he let it get too bad, and my father, who do to his father, the grandfather that died from it, had the polyps show up 20 years ago. But at least he was proactive, due to my grandfather dying from it, and had them removed, etc. He continues to get checked for it, and also continues to have great results by having his colon checked regularly. Of course, I will have to begin my checkups in about two years when I turn 40. At least that will be my game plan, if the insurance company allows me to. Tell your brother-n-law to keep his chin up and do what the doctors tell him to. We will all keep him in our prayers.

War Eagle and God Bless!! :au:

hey im with you and your brother and law in my prayers man...i hope yall have a great weekend nd my prayers are with you and him...this is far more important than any game man, i hope he continues to make a great recovery, god bless you guys and god bless auburn.

Archived