Arky/TN

runswithscissors

Its shaping up to be a good game next week. LSU 's D against McFadden. I don't think UA's D can come close to stopping LSU though, even though they are pretty dang good lately. USC should be thanking the scientology gods, or whoever they worship in la la land, that they caught UA when they did.

I'll tell ya, Arky has improved each week. Their D is looking very good right now against UT. THe LSU/Arky game on the 25th will be a great football game.

Arky will beat UF in the SECCG. I knew Arky was going to battle for the West, but damn, didn't figure they would be this good on D. The LSU game will be a good warm up for the UF game for Arky.

My opinion. . . Arky is the best team in the SEC. However, it is AMAZING what McFadden has done for that team. He does everything, but play defense. With him in the game everyone looks good. Arky has one receiver that I can tell and that's Monk. But when the entire team is assigned to stopping McFadden, that will usually be enough. Hats off to Arky. Enjoy this time and pray your stud stays healthy.

My opinion. . . Arky is the best team in the SEC. However, it is AMAZING what McFadden has done for that team. He does everything, but play defense. With him in the game everyone looks good. Arky has one receiver that I can tell and that's Monk. But when the entire team is assigned to stopping McFadden, that will usually be enough. Hats off to Arky. Enjoy this time and pray your stud stays healthy.

Life is good right now.

:clap:

Archived