Looks like Keith Brown out for AU game

BamaGrad03

First off, I would like to say that that sucks and I hope he is ok and there are no long terms effects and he comes back just as good as he was before the injury. Just wanted to ask a question about when he got injured because I noticed something. When he got injured, did anyone noticed what a p.o.s attitude he had toward the trainer? The guy is out there trying to help him and he is cursing him and I believe he shoved him too. He was telling him to F*in stop touching it and all that stuff. :blink: I was just kinda shocked, I had never seen that kind of disrespect toward a trainer(someone who is trying to help you). Just wondering if anyone else noticed that.

i definitely took note of it. looked like an older guy trying to help him out and brown acted like they had some prior beef or something. cursed at him multiple times, pushed him in the face, shrugged his arm off and hobbled back to the sideline like a spoiled kid. what a way to represent yourself and your team on national television.

you must not have seen him pat that trainer on the back of the head and nod to him right before he got up. seems like it was just one of those things he was in severe pain, as you could hear him literally screaming in pain.

He may have been in pain, but he was slapping one of the trainers hands off of him and saying some unmentionable words. My sister in law and I both saw it. She never says anything bad about anyone but said that was a poor example to show. I don't care if he was in pain, he should respect those trying to help him. I know he was probably frustrated with getting hurt again, and pain will make people do many things. I

I hope he gets back on his feet for next year.

He patted the trainer on the back of his head to show that he wasn't pissed at him. Don't make this more than it is. Geez...

Geez, he patted him on the head after he showed his poor display. We aren't making it more than it is, it already was something before we started talking about it.

If an Auburn player would have done this, don't you know all your Bama people would be heating up the boards over it as well. But since I don't go to the Bama Boards, I stay on my own, I wouldn't know what you all are saying. Don't want to know either. So if you don't like what we say on our boards, stay off of them, note it says: AUNation, not UANation!

He patted the trainer on the back of his head to show that he wasn't pissed at him. Don't make this more than it is. Geez...

Geez, he patted him on the head after he showed his poor display. We aren't making it more than it is, it already was something before we started talking about it.

If an Auburn player would have done this, don't you know all your Bama people would be heating up the boards over it as well. But since I don't go to the Bama Boards, I stay on my own, I wouldn't know what you all are saying. Don't want to know either. So if you don't like what we say on our boards, stay off of them, note it says: AUNation, not UANation!

Temper, temper. I wasn't trying to single you out, AUArtlady.

Nice dig about this being an AU board. I recognize that. I don't come here to slam AU, your team, your fans, etc... I come here to get some thoughts on Tiger football and get the enemy's take on my team. No harm no foul. :)

you must not have seen him pat that trainer on the back of the head and nod to him right before he got up. seems like it was just one of those things he was in severe pain, as you could hear him literally screaming in pain.

You have to be kidding. The last thing they showed as they were getting Brown up was Brown still making an angry comment to the trainer and the trainer with a bewildered look on his face. I wish they would youtube it so all the world could see it.

Temper, temper. I wasn't trying to single you out, AUArtlady.

Nice dig about this being an AU board. I recognize that. I don't come here to slam AU, your team, your fans, etc... I come here to get some thoughts on Tiger football and get the enemy's take on my team. No harm no foul. :)

Okay, a truce then. I think both sides are on the defensive this week after both our losses and taking it out on anyone we can. Sorry to be so touchy.

Looks like the answer as to whether Brown used profanities to the bama trainer is out.

Today's B'ham News reports that close up video shows Brown shouting obsenities at the trainer and Brown has since apologized.

Looks like the answer as to whether Brown used profanities to the bama trainer is out.

Today's B'ham News reports that close up video shows Brown shouting obsenities at the trainer and Brown has since apologized.

Just as I seen it. I'm glad he apologized and I hope he's back for a their bowl game if possible.

DJ hall is, IMO the best WR in the league.

Hate it for Brown.

But I think Sydney Rice would have something to say about the other statement. I'm sure the pros are salivating more over him than DJ Hall!

DJ hall is, IMO the best WR in the league.

Hate it for Brown.

But I think Sydney Rice would have something to say about the other statement. I'm sure the pros are salivating more over him than DJ Hall!

DJ Hall is currently 7th in the nation in total yards and he had to sit out a game. And he plays in an offense with no OLine or run support. He also has played half the season as the ONLY go to receiver in our lineup.

DJ also leads the nation in 100 yard games by two.

Sidney has lower yards per catch, yards per game, total yards, and fewer catches.

Right now, there isnt a WR in the league id take over DJ. The guy only needs two yards to break the single season UA record.

Honestly, theres a few WRs id take over rice: Baker, Monk, Bennett, Meachem to name a few.

Archived