Looks like Keith Brown out for AU game

BamaGrad03

No firm word on this yet. But he was on crutches in the 2nd half. And this was his first game back after missing really 3 weeks with a knee injury.

This is a tough break for us because he REALLY REALLY makes a big impact on our offense. He can stretch the field like no other WR on our roster. And the guys playing behind him dont have nearly the experience. DJ hall is, IMO the best WR in the league. But without anyone else to keep defenders honest, its gonna be tough. Luckily, Will Oakley has stepped up lately. But hes a posession guy who runs solid routes. Not a burner.

When I saw that last night, my first thought was he may be out for a while. But he did get up and walk off. It looked bad when it happened. Hopefully it is not serious.

If Auburn cannot apply pressure on Wilson, he will have a huge game despite Brown being out. The key for both defenses will be putting the opposing QB in 3rd and long, where they both have struggled this season. With the way AU's OL and DL has been playing this season other than "patsy" opponents, Alabama has the edge on both sides of the ball.

First off, I would like to say that that sucks and I hope he is ok and there are no long terms effects and he comes back just as good as he was before the injury. Just wanted to ask a question about when he got injured because I noticed something. When he got injured, did anyone noticed what a p.o.s attitude he had toward the trainer? The guy is out there trying to help him and he is cursing him and I believe he shoved him too. He was telling him to F*in stop touching it and all that stuff. :blink: I was just kinda shocked, I had never seen that kind of disrespect toward a trainer(someone who is trying to help you). Just wondering if anyone else noticed that.

First off, I would like to say that that sucks and I hope he is ok and there are no long terms effects and he comes back just as good as he was before the injury. Just wanted to ask a question about when he got injured because I noticed something. When he got injured, did anyone noticed what a p.o.s attitude he had toward the trainer? The guy is out there trying to help him and he is cursing him and I believe he shoved him too. He was telling him to F*in stop touching it and all that stuff. :blink: I was just kinda shocked, I had never seen that kind of disrespect toward a trainer(someone who is trying to help you). Just wondering if anyone else noticed that.

i definitely took note of it. looked like an older guy trying to help him out and brown acted like they had some prior beef or something. cursed at him multiple times, pushed him in the face, shrugged his arm off and hobbled back to the sideline like a spoiled kid. what a way to represent yourself and your team on national television.

Doesn't matter whether he plays or not. Bama has shown all year that their only offense is to chuck it long and hope someone runs under it. We've shown we don't cover that. So I guess it could be a long night.

yea and to this point that someone has been DJ hall or brown.

I do agree, DJ Hall is the best (currently playing) WR in the conference.

I am Auburn Almni so you know he has earned it if I am admiting it.

Doesn't matter whether he plays or not. Bama has shown all year that their only offense is to chuck it long and hope someone runs under it. We've shown we don't cover that. So I guess it could be a long night.

You obviously havent seen us play at all this year. ESPECIALLY didnt see the 292 yards JPW put up last night. A LOT of crossing routes and deep outs. A few quick hitters and only 2 deep balls.

i definitely took note of it. looked like an older guy trying to help him out and brown acted like they had some prior beef or something. cursed at him multiple times, pushed him in the face, shrugged his arm off and hobbled back to the sideline like a spoiled kid. what a way to represent yourself and your team on national television.

you must not have seen him pat that trainer on the back of the head and nod to him right before he got up. seems like it was just one of those things he was in severe pain, as you could hear him literally screaming in pain.

I'm sorry, but I blame the headcoach. He uses the F word freely on national television. (I hope his wife does not let his little girls watch Bama games on television or allow them near the sidelines while he is coaching. He disrespects his players by allowing Simpson right back on the team. There appears to be a lack of discipline.

Doesn't matter. UA could have it's entire 1st string line out, and the back ups would all play like All-Americans. Don't know what it is, or how to explain it, but every time a team is beat up, injured or missing any number of its starters, the rest of the team ends up playing their best game of the year.

UGA is a good example this year. 2002 Arkansas is another. More injuries for Bamma only means bad news for Auburn.

you must not have seen him pat that trainer on the back of the head and nod to him right before he got up. seems like it was just one of those things he was in severe pain, as you could hear him literally screaming in pain.

yeah, i guess i did miss that, because what i saw was his hand pushing his face. maybe i was mistaken. also, i understand that he was in tremendous pain, but he still acted like a total prick to the people who were trying to help him out. spin that how you want, i guess.

yeah, i guess i did miss that, because what i saw was his hand pushing his face. maybe i was mistaken. also, i understand that he was in tremendous pain, but he still acted like a total prick to the people who were trying to help him out. spin that how you want, i guess.

not spinning it, just telling you what happened. i was thinking the same thing as you because i saw him acting like a prick then i saw him give the trainer a pat and a nod.

The guy was in pain. I heard him yell "Stop touchin' it!" I never heard him drop the F bomb but even if he did... so what? Get the camera out of his face if you don't like it, ESPN.

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't play. He fell on his already stretched knee ligs. Key word: fell on. He didn't appear to twist his knee or anything that would really hurt him. He's mighty sore today I bet...

The guy was in pain. I heard him yell "Stop touchin' it!" I never heard him drop the F bomb but even if he did... so what? Get the camera out of his face if you don't like it, ESPN.

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't play. He fell on his already stretched knee ligs. Key word: fell on. He didn't appear to twist his knee or anything that would really hurt him. He's mighty sore today I bet...

i didn't hear him drop the f-bomb either, but i was watching him more than i was listening. i definitely heard CMS f-bomb though, along with the whole country

i also agree with the camera needing to stay out of situations like that. i've seen people (in high school) react much worse to injuries, and it didn't make them bad people. it just doesn't look good when a camera goes snooping into something candid like that, and obviously influences some people's perceptions.

he got his knees folded around the defenders legs and had them slammed into the ground, though. i'd say that probably hurt pretty bad, especially to someone with a bad knee injury already. they probably got a good re-stretching.

I most definatly heard him yell :"f***!! " Right as the cam was over him. It was clear he knew he was injured.

I too hope Brown is OK. I want all the bammers healty when the thumb comes up :)

Anyone who didn't think he was was "f***ing" the trainer must be deaf. Sure he was hurting but I have NEVER seen a hurt player acting or talking that way. No way to spin it.

He said it but the camera could give him some privacy. The trainer not only got the hand to the face he also got slapped away. I understand the pain issue but no reason to act like that to the person who is trying to help.

Ive said and done a lot of things im not proud of when Ive incurred knee and ankle injuries ;)

what you choose to do behind closed doors is your own business.

Archived