I know you can't win em all, but

mattd

I hate getting beat like a drum against teams we should either beat or at least keep it close. Why is it when things go bad they completely fall apart?

I hate getting beat like a drum against teams we should either beat or at least keep it close. Why is it when things go bad they completely fall apart?

i dont know, this year has been so frustrating to watch. i mean seriouly, we haven't played a complete game all year. its always something that goes wrong, even against lsu and florida, we seem to come out flat, or we dont have balance on offense. yesterday was a typical game from us this year. we started slow and had NO balance or any offense to be honest. and we got pushed around. it just seems like we've been just getting by all year and in this league i dont care who youre playing. if you come out like we have this year, youre gonna lose games. no excuse for that to happen yesterday, i dont care what time the game was played. hopefully we can come out against bama and play the way we're supposed to.

I still say the interception problem should have been corrected from a week ago. I heard they were looking at Brandon's eyes a week ago and knew exactly where he was throwing the ball. Brandon said that is what happened again yesterday. (I realize one of his throws had been tipped.) Also, the poor guy had no protection so that didn't help. Then again, he has had little protection all year, but has not had the problem of interceptions. I just don't know, but I hope AB does something about it assuming Brandon is healthy enough to even play next week. I don't think the interceptions were duet to his injury because he was throwing interceptions last week, too. He had been playing smart all year and that is what hurts!

Well, they don't, always. We were getting hammered by UF, but shut them down in the 2nd half. We were just overpowered by UGA's O-line...and how many times can you challenge the DL in a season? So they didn't play well, and UGA did what they wanted to, passing and running.

As big as we are...and as deep as we should be...it seems that we should have enough players who can play against more than one type of team...i.e. small fast LB's and DL's against some teams, and BIG LB's and DL's against the UGA's and Arky's.... We need some beef.

That said, we're 9-2...and a lot of other teams wish they were 9-2.

:au::homer:

Guys were 9-2! :cheer: The only reason we play football is to beat Bama right??? NC Game, BCS Bowl Game, SEC CG game appearance, SEC West Co-championship,

Iron Bowl appearance :thumbsup:

We haven't played a complete game all year but our coaching staff will have all answers, to all the issues that have plagued this team this season, in place for the Iron Bowl. Here have a sip of kool-aid...

Archived