A Good, True Story

RadioWryn

Courtney Taylor is in an undergraduate management class I'm in. As class started today, my female professor talked about Courtney, who had just walked in..

"I want you to know - you were undoubtedly the bright spot Saturday against Georgia.. but I have a story for you. I have actually taught two starting offensive football players over my career in the fall. There was only one other one before you for me ever. It was some time back, he was a really good player. I was a GTA, and we all knew the students very well, and he was a star. It's great looking back on it, because I was a fan of his then, watched him try to make it to the NFL, then go into coaching, all that. And to this day, I'm still a fan of his. Whenever his team plays, I root for them, no matter if it's college or NFL. Until Saturday. Courtney, my student was none other than Mike Shula. Saturday, please, go beat the hell out of Alabama."

War Eagle!!

Courtney Taylor is in an undergraduate management class I'm in. As class started today, my female professor talked about Courtney, who had just walked in..

"I want you to know - you were undoubtedly the bright spot Saturday against Georgia.. but I have a story for you. I have actually taught two starting offensive football players over my career in the fall. There was only one other one before you for me ever. It was some time back, he was a really good player. I was a GTA, and we all knew the students very well, and he was a star. It's great looking back on it, because I was a fan of his then, watched him try to make it to the NFL, then go into coaching, all that. And to this day, I'm still a fan of his. Whenever his team plays, I root for them, no matter if it's college or NFL. Until Saturday. Courtney, my student was none other than Mike Shula. Saturday, please, go beat the hell out of Alabama."

War Eagle!!

War Damn Eagle!!

She must have tried to date him and he turned her down. Oh well. ;)

The tempers are flaring on this side of the state as well. Except, it's not the professors talking smack. I heard a guy, who's on the squad, kinda vent about the upcoming game. He wears #19 on Saturdays.

OSU/Michigan, TX/aTm, FSU/Florida have nothing on this game, fellas.

Whats new? those crimson retards have been talking smack since the SEC media days. the THUMB is gonna come.

Archived