Jeff Bowden Resigns

Proud Tiger

On the other hand, I went to high school with Jimbo's wife, and absolutely despise her for reasons I won't go into here. Seeing her get to spend her days in scenic Tallahassee would be funny funny funny... :big:

You just can't leave that one hanging. It's like having pictures of The Bear having relations with sheep and not posting them.

This is really too bad. I hate FSU almost as much as I hate UAT...but not quite. I detest bobby bowden and how he runs his program. I love the fact that they are a stellar 5-5 on the season. I don't want anybody on that staff leaving Felony State. CBB is doing a great job, still recruiting thugs, has very little talent as of late and the ACC isn't his whipping post anymore.

I myself think that is sad. He was still a coach here and still a part of history no matter how tainted or disliked he is with many fans. Even if it was with Dye's team, he still went 11 - 0!

He did have a good a good year even if it was with Dye's recruits. But then Tater couldn't recruit. Anybody will tell you all he did when he visited a recruit was talk all the time.

I have zero sympathy for Tater and I am glad he is off any significant mural too. Why? One simple reason.....he quit on his team before the seson was over. At that point he voided any respect I would ever have for him.

Actually he is on a mural, in a team picture. That's the best he deserves.

Terry Bowden? :puke:

He went 19-0 to start off his coaching career, no other coach in NCAA history has more wins to start off his career than Terry Bowden, say what you want but I think its a shame that we took his mural down especially when he set a record like that when there is not a single other coach in the NCAA history who had such early success.

On the other hand, I went to high school with Jimbo's wife, and absolutely despise her for reasons I won't go into here. Seeing her get to spend her days in scenic Tallahassee would be funny funny funny... :big:

You just can't leave that one hanging. It's like having pictures of The Bear having relations with sheep and not posting them.

You have those, too? I thought mine were the only copies left! :big:

Archived