I'm heading into the belly of the BEAST!

Bluemound Freak

I just got a call from my fathers first cousin who just happens to be a big time Alabama Alum and booster. He always gives me the business because I went to Auburn and the rest of my family attended the other school. He informs me that he has arranged for me and my wife to meet him and his wife at the University Club and have lunch and then attend the game on Saturday. As I laugh and say sure what is the catch he tells me that I my seats are in the middle of the lettermen section and the majority of the folks that will be seated around me are all UAT alum and former football players...................... :puke:

I said that sounds great and when I was hanging up the phone I thanked him and gave him a great big WAR EAGLE. This will be difficult to do but damn it is great to be an Auburn Tiger! :cheer:

I just got a call from my fathers first cousin who just happens to be a big time Alabama Alum and booster. He always gives me the business because I went to Auburn and the rest of my family attended the other school. He informs me that he has arranged for me and my wife to meet him and his wife at the University Club and have luch and then attend the game on Saturday. As I laugh and say sure what is the catch he tells me that I my seats are in the middle of the lettermen section and the majority of the folks that will be seated around me are all UAT alum and former football players...................... :puke:

I said that sounds great and when I was hanging up the phone I thanked him and gave him a great big WAR EAGLE. This will be difficult to do but damn it is great to be an Auburn Tiger! :cheer:

Well, as a fellow fan....but from the other school....you have the chance to represent your school...i would take advantage and be as much of a class act as possible.

I always represent my school, my family and my country with class and dignity!

I sat in the Bama club level for the '92 game. The one most miserable experience of my life.

Now that I have cheered you up, I hope things go better for you on Saturday.

hey if you do get to sit by the bahr ask him if he'll let you wear his hat for just a second... wait.. just remembered.. he's still dead...

damn...

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I hope Brodie will be there, I'd love to see him flinch everytime someone yelled Sack!

Oh and as far as the bear and his hat.............I would not wear that thing if I were dead!

WEGL WEGL!

Hey Bluemond...that section will also have former AU players in it also. Its like a trade out. In the lettermen section when we play AT auburn, they have a certain number of tix they give to visiting former players.

So keep your eyes open, you may see some former AU guys as well.

Archived