Congrats to the Tigers

Argo

Congrats on the game guys. Your boys stayed in and played hard.

...as did your guys!

I see a great future for JPW.

Thanks Argo. You will have to excuse us while we exercise bragging rights the next few days.

I only wish it were for a few days. :no:

Seriously though, that's what this game is about. Live it up.

Thanks Argo. You will have to excuse us while we exercise bragging rights the next few days.

I only wish it were for a few days. :no:

Seriously though, that's what this game is about. Live it up.

Thanks. I'm just glad to get out with the W. Your boys came to play.

My dittoes on the "classy " part of you coming back so soon to extend your congratulations. Like so many years, the game was close enough to keep me biting my nails for about 3.95 quarters.

To be honest, after a couple of days, I probably won't even bring the game up again unless some Bama fan initiates the conversation. I'm not much on rubbing things in, and I was nervous enough for most of the game to burn up any adrenalin that might lead me to be more confrontational! Happy just to know I will sleep contentedly tonight.

Argo, thanks for the classy congrats. Take the rivalry and intensity away from what we witnessed today. You saw Mike Shula's coaching career in a nutshell. Played hard, conservative but in the end.....0-19 when behind in the 4th quarter. Amazing.

Thanks, your guys played hard.

I'm gonna have to watch the replay tonight to be able to remember this one. The Wild Turkey 101 was particularly effective yesterday. :cheer::homer::cheer:

Archived