Second game in a row you guys got

BAMMERPERRY

go pick on your own coach........

oh my bad... you dont have one....

high five buddy

lucky with turnovers. Better be glad for the gifts, because Al Borges Offense STINKS! That's for sure.

And the Lame Bowl was just one more game in which you guys sucked. Ho hum...

lucky with turnovers. Better be glad for the gifts, because Al Borges Offense STINKS! That's for sure.

I'll take my 11 over your 6. :poke:

Yeah we got two breaks and won a close game. bama got two breaks which helped them from getting stomped. :big:

It's over baby, go watch the IB all winter and try to get that thumb out of yo ear. And when you have some spare time, please get those front teeth fixed :cheer:

Heck, maybe next year bama will get to the Music City Bowl.

Bitter? Take your pity party somewhere else.

Jeez don't be mad that Auburn knows what to do in the red zone while Bama has no clue what the football field is much less the endzones.

bless his heart.

that post is even more sad than his usual attempts to belittle us.

perry is quickly replacing BS as my favorite pet-bama poster here on the boards.

go f yourself, loser! i'm sick of reading your stupid drivel.

feel free to edit mods.......

You expressed the feelings of this mod! You may fire away, sir!

BP, are you going to stick your head in an oven when Saban turns down the offer?

Guys, you do realize you are responding to somebody that has not reached puberty yet don't you? I am not joking either. I would be surprised if he is even close to even being a teenager. My 8 year old son has a better grasp on reality then BP does.

Two touchdowns on defense. Once upon a time you had a defense too. Ahhh, remember those days? Of course you do! You're a bama fan!

bp, go back to the al.com forums where you belong.

When/if you ever get your driver's license, please let us know where you drive so we can avoid the roads/highways. The countryside will not be safe with idiots like you out there. I will never waste time with your posts or threads again...................

Please move to shed.

Obviously you are too young to remember your tradition. I remember saying that about Bammer in the 60's and 70's. Oh, I forgot, remember 92 when your defense averaged 14 points a game and out scored the Offense in many games? Good programs generally find a way to win. This has been a long season and my hats are off to our coaches.

Look ButtPlug, because I'm about to give you a lesson in football that's rather simple to the rest of us, but might be troublesome for your little bammer brain. There are two kinds of turnovers: forced and unforced. An unforced turnover is when the defense essentially does nothing to cause it to happen such as the ball slipping out of the QB's hand or a fumbled snap or a snap over the head of the punter. In a sense, those could be called "lucky", although the defense generally has to still hustle to get to the ball.

A forced turnover is one that a defensive player causes by aggressiveness, hard hitting or otherwise disrupting a play. Both of the turnovers against your sorry ass team were forced by Groves owning your sorry ass offensive tackle and bitchslapping Sarah Jessica Parker Jingleheimer Schmidt Wilson. And both of the turnovers in the Nebraska game were forced by our defense, first by an excellent play by the corner to deflect the pass and then by our defensive player slamming into the pitch man as he was trying to do a reverse.

Now, if you need me to go over this again, I'll understand. You're stupid and it can't be helped. Just let me know.

I'll take my 11 over your 6. :poke:

Man I sure wish we had Alabama's offense.

When/if you ever get your driver's license, please let us know where you drive so we can avoid the roads/highways.

The safer bet would be to stay off the sidewalks.

Two touchdowns on defense. Once upon a time you had a defense too. Ahhh, remember those days? Of course you do! You're a bama fan!

A forced turnover with the Groves tip and a botched fake punt because Auburn was too fast up the middle are gifts? If you don't believe me read the papers, even Nebraska admitted it was our fault they f-ed up.

BTW, if you guys weren't told yet, Nebraska fans, even with their tradition and history, are 500 times as classy as bammars. I was being loud, obnoxious and boisterous in the middle of the sea of red (all in good taste of course) and even the drunk nebraska fans showed utmost sportsmanship. I'd take them as opponents any day over the school up the road. Only problem would be that I wouldn't be able to hate Nebraska so much.

It's amazing isn't it, when Bama wins, it's called playing great defense. When AUBURN wins it's called lucky.

Are all Bama fans as delusional as BAMAPERRY? Dang, I must be delusional or I wouldn't have asked that question.

C'mon Perry. They've beaten us 5 straight years, are ranked in the top 10, and won an NYD bowl game. Now is not a great time to dish out smack.

Archived