Mike Ditka on $aban

Proud Tiger

So leave argo, we won't miss you if you feel that way.

This is an AU board and we talk about what interests us about AU WHILE WE ARE HERE.

We are only obsessed with this as it relates to AU and our biggest rival.

It's not like it's an important part of our lives or anything.

It is, for now, one of the biggest things going on that relates to AU.

If that bothers you, once again, leave.

No need to leave, I'm not around that much as it is. Either way. If you guys enjoy being consumed with all things Bama, don't let me stop you, and don't whine when people tell you ya'll are jealous.

It's obvious this isn't the same AUnation it once was.

OK Argo, here's where you very much implied that Auburn fans are jealous of bama. By the way, I'm as jealous of bama as Rosie is of Donald Trump :cheer:

You just completely pulled that out of context to prove your point. I didn't directly say, you guys are jealous of Bama. I said, "If you guys enjoy being consumed with all things Bama, don't let me stop you, and don't whine when people tell you that ya'll are jealous. NOT when I call you jealous, whenPEOPLE call you jealous.

Not me, people. I hope the large print helps.

This is an AU board and we talk about what interests us about AU WHILE WE ARE HERE.

No need to leave, I'm not around that much as it is. Either way. If you guys enjoy being consumed with all things Bama, don't let me stop you, and don't whine when people tell you ya'll are jealous.

OK Argo, here's where you very much implied that Auburn fans are jealous of bama. By the way, I'm as jealous of bama as Rosie is of Donald Trump :cheer:

You just completely pulled that out of context to prove your point. I didn't directly say, you guys are jealous of Bama. I said, "If you guys enjoy being consumed with all things Bama, don't let me stop you, and don't whine when people tell you that ya'll are jealous. NOT when I call you jealous, whenPEOPLE call you jealous.

Typical bammer reaction when you get called out. Analyzing your reaction and the large print tells me you are one frustrated bammer. :poke:

Typical bammer reaction when you get called out. Analyzing your reaction and the large print tells me you are one frustrated bammer. :poke:

The large print wasn't out of frustation. It's for the senile. ;)

The large print wasn't out of frustation. It's for the senile. ;)

Can't read it. Could you type it again? A little louder?

If you guys enjoy being consumed with all things Bama, don't let me stop you, and don't whine when people tell you ya'll are jealous.

Said the Bama fan on an AUBURN board. :clap::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You guys are completely consumed with this stuff. You guys have won 5 games in a row, are clearly in position to make that 6 or 7. You guys are coming off an 11-2 season. You guys have won 50 games in the last 5 years. You guys are putting up another great recruiting class.

What does it matter who we hired as a coach? What does it matter what everyone in the entire world says about our new coach?

This board is quickly becoming ITAT....without the babe threads.

Actually, I think this is a pretty good post, and if I was on a Bammer board (like that would ever happen) I would say the same thing if the situation were reversed. Argo, I did not care in the least who you guys hired as coach, and I agree that based on where we are compared to where UAT is right now, it won't matter for at least a coupleor three years no matter how good the new coaching staff is, but I think that many here are "consumed with this stuff" (as you say it) because we are trying to figure out the hype.

When I heard that Saban confirmed that he is a liar and decided he was coming to UAT I thought, "well, finally they have a coach, I guess we can quit making fun of them" (for that anyway). Then all of a sudden CNS is portrayed as the best coach who ever lived and the savior of the lost tide nation. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about football and yet I was not the least bit intimidated by his hiring, so I thought maybe I was underestimating him.

After looking back at CNS's record at LSU (probably the best way to judge his likely future success), one season with <3 losses and averaging a fraction more than 3 losses per year, I realized that the hype is due to the same old UAT thinking. YOU GUYS BLEW THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP SOME HUMILITY DURING YOUR RECENT YEARS OF GETTING YOUR BUTTS KICKED AND ARE STILL THE HAVE THE SAME. ARROGANT, DELUSIONAL ATTITUDE YOU DEVELOPED BACK IN THE 70'S. You will never believe this because it is coming from a biased Auburn fan, but UAT is WAAAAY more arrogant and delusional than any other SEC team (UT is as arrogant but not as delusional).

In summary, as educated, knowledgeable Auburn fans, many here on this board have been spending time trying to understand if CNS's hiring should be a cause of concern. I am now convinced that you were 100% correct when you said we should not care who UAT's coach is. IT WON'T MATTER!!!!!

FEAR THE OTHER THUMB!!!!!!

You should just be glad that Tubb's forefinger isn't quite as large as his thumb.

Well, if you're going to revert to the schoolchild tactics of, "you're just jealous" then it's a really good thing that you're not around much.

Of course thats not any worse than you whining about what is being talked about on an Auburn board.

The truth is that nick $aban looks slimy to many people for the way he has handled this whole thing and the turd nation has looked slimy for years now. Not all Alabama fans just most of them.

We do enjoy talking about it. If that bothers you then it makes us feel really good inside. The more you whine like a beeeotch and throw a tantrum and go on about how AUnation has changed the more we giggle at your idiocy.

Show me where I called any of you guys jealous. I never said it. I know where Auburn football is right now, and I know there is nothing to be jealous of. I referenced the jealous remark to ProudTiger who's initial post was about Bama fans saying you guys are jealous. I didn't say it. I said, if you want to be entirely consumed with Bama talk to the point of having to create another forum for all of it, don't make posts whining about Bama fans calling you jealous.

I'm not throwing a tantrum. I'm not even calling names. Giggle all you want. You guys are the ones having to create a rival Bama forum, to keep the Bama talk off the main forum. That itself says enough.

This rival forum will vary from time to time as far as who we are talking about the most.

Right now bama and recruiting are the biggest stories, no doubt, and recruiting has it's own forum.

If you get a stiffy thinking we are overly obsessed with bama then go do something about your condition. We are simply talking about the biggest thing going right now. Not a lot else happening.

The fact that you are even concerned with what we are talking about is amusing.

Saban is slimy. The turd nation as a whole is slimy. Everyone but the turds seem to recognize this. If you weren't a blind homer then you could easily recognize these facts that the rest of the nation sees quite easily.

Now, go find a septic tank to hang out in or something. Or blather on and amuse us some more.

Archived