Nick Saban Centerpiece

WAR-MATT

A little hint.

"He came across as arrogant when he was recruiting my brother and my family didn't like that then," Davis said. "I seriously would not be going to LSU if he were still there."

On St. Nick'$ visit to Luther Davis and Will Blackwell this past week he made the comments that he was the only reason LSU has there new academic center and varous other upgrades to their facilities. So I guess Shula gets credit for Bammers? :poke:

He told them that the coaching staff he has at Alabama is pretty much the same coaching staff he had at LSU when he won a national championship. :no:

After he left the two said, "they can't wait to beat him for the next 4 to 5 years". Davis went as far as to say, "Saban didn't want to give anyone at LSU any credit for what has taken place since he left in December of 2004".

Davis also stated that he and his family were very familiar with Saban when he was at LSU as he recruited his older brother and that he came across as arrogant when he was recruiting his brother. Davis ended with, "I seriously would not be going to LSU if he were still there."

Heard the same thing about his visit to Phelon Jones.

On St. Nick'$ visit to Luther Davis and Will Blackwell this past week he made the comments that he was the only reason LSU has there new academic center and varous other upgrades to their facilities. So I guess Shula gets credit for Bammers? :poke:

He told them that the coaching staff he has at Alabama is pretty much the same coaching staff he had at LSU when he won a national championship. :no:

After he left the two said, "they can't wait to beat him for the next 4 to 5 years". Davis went as far as to say, "Saban didn't want to give anyone at LSU any credit for what has taken place since he left in December of 2004".

Davis also stated that he and his family were very familiar with Saban when he was at LSU as he recruited his older brother and that he came across as arrogant when he was recruiting his brother. Davis ended with, "I seriously would not be going to LSU if he were still there."

FYI, I had a bama fan tell me that Davis was visiting Tuscaloosa this weekend... :no:

FYI, I had a bama fan tell me that Davis was visiting Tuscaloosa this weekend... :no:

Supposedly he's there this weekend.

Supposedly he's there this weekend.

He isnt, it was a slam at their delusion.

DKW

Do you know if Cooper visited Bammer this weekend? What I read was that he might give them a day trip.

If we want him, we take him. Another Cox Carnell situation.

Fixed that for you :poke:

If we want him, we take him. Another Cox situation.

Do you honestly believe half the crap you post?

Who looks like the biggest bozo in this? The LSU beat writer or Luther Davis?

Looks like the beat writer put some words in LDs mouth. Apparently, even after Luther was spotted on campus and reported by BOL, the LSU rivals people were talking trash about how they knew for a FACT LD wouldnt take a trip to Alabama.

Turns out they were wrong. I heard Miles may pull his offer.

Who looks like the biggest bozo in this? The LSU beat writer or Luther Davis?

Looks like the beat writer put some words in LDs mouth. Apparently, even after Luther was spotted on campus and reported by BOL, the LSU rivals people were talking trash about how they knew for a FACT LD wouldnt take a trip to Alabama.

Turns out they were wrong. I heard Miles may pull his offer.

I think the :lsu: fans hate you guys more than the :ut: fans do.

Has anyone heard that $aban is trying to get Prothro to give up his scholly? Wants him to take the medical hardship and give up football.

I think it's a good football move but would be a bad PR move by Mr. $aban.

So what I am hearing is that you guys are not afraid to take the cox?

Has anyone heard that $aban is trying to get Prothro to give up his scholly? Wants him to take the medical hardship and give up football.

I think it's a good football move but would be a bad PR move by Mr. $aban.

Does Tyrone come from a family that has money? Just curious.

Hmm. Cooper is offered scholly by bammer. Sabear woos him and shows him all that turdishun over the weekend. Cooper says, "War Eagle!"

So to recap:

1. You wanted him.

2. You offered him.

3. You didn't take him.

He's going to Auburn, just like Cox.

Now, any other golden nuggets of wisdom you'd like to bless us with?

Hmm. Cooper is offered scholly by bammer. Sabear woos him and shows him all that turdishun over the weekend. Cooper says, "War Eagle!"

So to recap:

1. You wanted him.

2. You offered him.

3. You didn't take him.

He's going to Auburn, just like Cox.

Now, any other golden nuggets of wisdom you'd like to bless us with?

Dang Titan, took his manhood right there in the open like that....OUCH!

Archived