Nick Saban Centerpiece

WAR-MATT

Does Tyrone come from a family that has money? Just curious.

No he doesnt. And this "report" is totally unfounded.

I first time I saw this was on Bama Rag. All the people who were saying that Prothro would be back better than ever are now saying smart move. :no::no:

Those are your people BG.

Can one of you all knowing BAMA dorks please tell me why it is that ANY recruit that got offered to BAMA would go and renig on his comit to anyone just to play at BAMA. IS it because you cant beat Auburn and they just want to help prop your sorry program back up? Is it that they see an imediate spot in the lineup because they actually watched your games last year and saw the glarring holes that they could fill? Or is it because the Bear comes to all BAMA targets in thier sleep and learns them of the great history at BAMA??

PLEASE GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reagrds

PLAYOFF

To answer your question Southlink, Miles has a " Once you commit you can't visit " policy, and to Bamagrad, he lied to the LSU coaching staff and LSU's analysts. With that said, you can have him. We already have 6 top D-lineman commited to us anyway.

Can one of you all knowing BAMA dorks please tell me why it is that ANY recruit that got offered to BAMA would go and renig on his comit to anyone just to play at BAMA. IS it because you cant beat Auburn and they just want to help prop your sorry program back up? Is it that they see an imediate spot in the lineup because they actually watched your games last year and saw the glarring holes that they could fill? Or is it because the Bear comes to all BAMA targets in thier sleep and learns them of the great history at BAMA??

Reagrds

PLAYOFF

Wow, you're all class there buddy. Real witty retort.

Reagrds

PLAYOFF

When presented with facts that prove Auburns dominance over Bama, attack the person's class.

Found this little gem on Scout's NFL site. All that money and he is still using the Dolphins cell phone. That's a man of great character. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Sorry had to remove part of the article, prem. stuff. Here's the thread from the free ITAT board.

ITAT

Reagrds

PLAYOFF

When presented with facts that prove Auburns dominance over Bama, attack the person's class.

Why is it that BG you one of the few Bama folks that Iagree with most of the time want to talk about class. And also my retort would mean that I was responding to a question or phrase that you ar another said. This was not the case just a question. Im sorry, a series of questions that seem to have upset you. If not you would not have gotten bent out of shape about it. Point being that now there is alot more edge in your posts than usual. Are you starting to get ready to revert back to the typical bama fan and insult us and degrade our team just cause you have a new coach? C'mon man like I said get over yourselves!

Archived