Bama lost another one?

sam

I just noticed on rivals that bama had 8 fourstar commits instead of the current nine. I'm trying to figure out who de'committed. Could some one tell me.

I don't understand why they kept K. Brown on there so long. Everyone in the world knew he was probably a goner.

Brown was a relative unknown that Shula and staff recognized early as a great player. He was an early commit. During his senior year, he starting garnering a lot of praise and his 2-star status upgraded to 4-star. After the Shula firing he started taking visits.

He is from NC, and there was a lot suspicion that once a closer school offered he would go. He went on an official to Clemson two or three weeks ago and Tommy went to church with Brown and his momma. That was said to have really impressed momma a great deal and they both commented on what a great man of faith Bowden was. Most folks have figured he would go to Clemson or UNC for the last few weeks.

This one is not a shock.

If Murphy commits to Miami, that will hurt. Especially because I hate "The U" with a passion. They are right up the with ND in my hate book.

This one is not a shock.

If Murphy commits to Miami, that will hurt. Especially because I hate "The U" with a passion. They are right up the with ND in my hate book.

I hate them equally also...loved seeing LS_WHo blow them out in the last two years. :)

:au::homer:

Archived