Chapman a "man of his word"

BAMMERPERRY

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On days when I want candy, but I don't want chocolate (not very many of those days, but they DO happen), I will pick up a Zero Bar. Totally different experience. Anyone else like these?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have seen them, but I have never had one. What does it have in it?

White chocolate over nougat, caramel and some unidentified nuts, almond perhaps?

Snickers are good, but after the Super Bowl commercial, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a Snickers without thinking of that sight. :puke:

Here is a great candy bar that is hard to find -- 5th Avenue. Has to be my favorite with Reese's in 2nd place.

A Zero bar has nougat, almonds and a white chocolate coating on the outside if I'm not mistaken. Quite tasty.

Exactly. Different but still satisfies that whole "craving a candy bar" fix.

Dang, guys - not fair getting the preggo to think obsessively about chocolate... but what the heck... :big:

I guess my top five would have to be:

Snickers (not even that gross commercial can cure this addiction)

M&M's (can eat them to the point of sickness)

Twix (Anyone else like to take them apart?)

Hershey's Kisses (have also eaten these to the point of sickness before...)

100 Grand (hard on the dental work but OH SO YUMMY!)

Runners Up:

Three Musketeers

Hershey's Special Dark anything except for Kisses (Good for your heart!!!)

Whatchamacalit (These are really really good...)

Zero

Kit Kat

Miniature Reeses Cups - these have more chocolate than the regular larger size ones. Used to demolish a bag while studying for college finals.

*NOTE: The chocolate binge eating occurred during college and was usually precipitated by (1) finals or (2) dealings with some a-hole guy with whom I was in/out of a relationship. I was very skinny and had the metabolism of a rabbit and could still eat whatever whenever and never pay for it. Since chocolate was cheaper than therapy... there you go.

When you eat a Baby Ruth, you have to look at it, scream "DOODIE!!!!", smell the candy bar and finally say "It's OK!" ala Caddyshack. Ain't nothin' finer! :P

I believe a highly underrated offering is the Whatchamacallit. Highly recommended. Peanut flavored crispy things (always a plus when there is something unidentifiable in your food), caramel, and chocolate.

Worst of all time is the Almond Joy and Mounds. That much coconut is just nasty.

Guest Tigrinum Major

One of my biggest pet peeves? Listing M&M's in a top 5 candy bars list. ;)

Not to hijack the thread, but have you had KISSABLEs yet?

An improvement to the M&M.

A guy in my carpool has a subscription to GAMES magazine. It's got all these cute little puzzles to figure out. On the cover this month is a picture with the cross section of each candy bar. You have to guess which is which.

Yall beat me to it this time.

My favorites are:

1. Miniature Reese's Cups (followed by the Regular then King sized versions)

2. Snickers

3. 3 Musketeers

4. Nestle Crunch

5. Hershey Dark chocolate bar

6. Hershey chocolate with caramel

Oh, I left off peanut butter M&Ms!!! They would be number 1b

When you eat a Baby Ruth, you have to look at it, scream "DOODIE!!!!", smell the candy bar and finally say "It's OK!" ala Caddyshack. Ain't nothin' finer! :P

I worked with a guy at Ernst & Young a few years ago that went on a date with the girl that said that line in Caddyshack.

Luckily this thread was saved from the Woodshed thanks to good old fashioned American gluttony. But, i could still get ugly if someone tries to shake their laffy taffy in my face.

Luckily this thread was saved from the Woodshed thanks to good old fashioned American gluttony. But, i could still get ugly if someone tries to shake their laffy taffy in my face.

Laffy Taffy is good, but the jokes they come wrapped in suck.

Archived