Former 'Bama player

Nay4AU

Trevis Smith? I have honestly never heard of him.

He probably did play here... but, that name just doesn't ring a bell. Trevis Smith? Nope.

UAT Spring Awards:

Woodrow Lowe Most Improved Linebacker Award

1998 - Trevis Smith

UAT All-Time Lettermen

Trevis Smith, LB - (Montgomery, AL) 1995-98

Per RollTide.com

UAT Spring Awards:

Woodrow Lowe Most Improved Linebacker Award

1998 - Trevis Smith

UAT All-Time Lettermen

Trevis Smith, LB - (Montgomery, AL) 1995-98

Per RollTide.com

Trevis Smith #48

Looking at an old program from the 1997 Auburn vs. UAT game, Smith is listed as the starter at WLB.

Well, okay. I was pretty young then so I guess that's why I didn't recognize the name.

What a sick frick, though. And the "women", too. . . nice job on the unprotected sex. De-dee-de!

Good, because your post didn't have a pun in it.

Apparently you didn't catch it then... :poke: Read it a few more times and if you don't get it, I'll spell it out for you

thats horrible I met him one night at Bumpers Billiards in Hoover and he was such a nice guy. he played in the Canadian football league for the Roughriders and for Alabama/ he signed a card for me that night. Sad story he has changed a lot since 98!

sure didn't... pun /pʌn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[puhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, punned, pun·ning.

–noun 1. the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.

so where's the pun?

Apparently you didn't catch it then... :poke: Read it a few more times and if you don't get it, I'll spell it out for you

I have a degree in Punology and I will confirm there was no pun in your post. What you did is commonly referred to as innuendo.

These are what you would call puns.

After a day of changing her triplet's diapers, the new mother was feeling rather pooped.

The parsley farmer couldn't pay his child support, so the courts garnished his wages.

It's kinda of hard to call it such, and it may not stand up to close inspection, but I assume PChamp was referring to his use of the word "come"?

As for T Smith. What he did was reprehensible, and if nothing else maybe his sentence will serve as a warning to others tempted to be so selfish or malicious. Hopefully, it may also serve as a warning to other women (and men) who agree to unprotected sex with someone based on that person's "word" that he/she is disease free.

I have a degree in Punology and I will confirm there was no pun in your post. What you did is commonly referred to as innuendo.

After a day of changing her triplet's diapers, the new mother was feeling rather pooped.

The parsley farmer couldn't pay his child support, so the courts garnished his wages.

You sir, are the pentultimate punologist.

You sir, are the pentultimate punologist.

Ah, alliteration, always annoying.

I had a job in the city planner's office. I had to quit because I didn't know what ease-meant.

Speaking of literary devices, did anyone else find irony in the fact that he played for the Sasketchewan Roughriders?

Also I noticed three typos. One being 'Sasketchewan Roughrigers' another being 'British Colubia', and the third being 'the University of Alabama' without clarifying which campus. I assume it was uat based on the story.

Congratulations! You are officially the 1,000,000,000th person to use the word "come" as a double intendre!

Speaking of literary devices, did anyone else find irony in the fact that he played for the Sasketchewan Roughriders?

Also I noticed three typos. One being 'Sasketchewan Roughrigers' another being 'British Colubia', and the third being 'the University of Alabama' without clarifying which campus. I assume it was uat based on the story.

Wow. Good catch there. And, actually, I wonder if "University of Alabama" isn't an oxymoron in itself.

I'm a little puzzled as well. Would your proper handle be "AUAChizad" or "AUMChizad?"

I'm a little puzzled as well. Would your proper handle be "AUAChizad" or "AUMChizad?"

Tsk Tsk wincrimson, you should know that only schools that begin with "University" are followed by the city, like UAB and UNC-Chapel Hill, not OSU, or ASU

Where'd you get your degree: Punn State University or Wittier College? B)

You forgot the "AUTChizad" option, since we own Bryant-Denny. :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

It's kinda of hard to call it such, and it may not stand up to close inspection, but I assume PChamp was referring to his use of the word "come"?

As for T Smith. What he did was reprehensible, and if nothing else maybe his sentence will serve as a warning to others tempted to be so selfish or malicious. Hopefully, it may also serve as a warning to other women (and men) who agree to unprotected sex with someone based on that person's "word" that he/she is disease free.

The double "with" threw me.

Archived