Pardon?

TexasTiger

Should Bush pardon Libby?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bush Pardon Libby?

• Yes
    • No

And I'll tell you why he should. Not because I want Libby freed, but because it will solidify the belief that Cheney is men behind the curtain that must be revealed.

What do you think?

It's a foregone conclusion that Libby will be pardoned. The only question is 'when.'

Well, if Bush and Cheney is trying to hide something, they could just pull a Bill Clinton and have him die all of a sudden from some illness or murdered with the culprit never being found. :big:

Well, if Bush and Cheney is trying to hide something, they could just pull a Bill Clinton and have him die all of a sudden from some illness or murdered with the culprit never being found. :big:

Kinda like this guy?

_41851408_lay2203ap.jpg

From reading the comments from the jurors it sounds as if some of the jurors had their own political agenda. However, he was convicted by a jury of his peers and I do not believe that it his place to revoke that, even though that power is granted to him.

Kinda like this guy?

_41851408_lay2203ap.jpg

No, more like these guys

031203_VinceFoster.jpg200px-RonBrownUS.JPG

Kinda like this guy?

_41851408_lay2203ap.jpg

No, more like these guys

031203_VinceFoster.jpg200px-RonBrownUS.JPG

Oh.

Guilty is guilty.

Guilty of what ? Oh, that's right. Bad memory. Throw away the key!

Seriously, there was no crime here. I was under the impression that Libby would be pardoned just before Bush left office. Now I'm not so sure. It might be sooner.

I just hope it's not AFTER Bush leaves office. <_<

When will Sandy Berger's trial begin?

Never mind, for illegally removing (actually stealing) highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them. Mr. Berger must perform 100 hours of community service and pay a fine or $50,000. Yeah that sentence fits the crime.

Archived