Time to come clean

RoLlTiDe92

I held this in for as long as I could, but I just can't take it anymore. I am, and always have been, a proud Alabama fan. I bleed crimson for the Tide, and my devotion to our long tradition of excellence runs deep. You don't know how sick it's made me for my screen name to be WaReAgLe83...blecch. But no more! Thanks to BamaGrad03, runswithscissors, and streyeder, I've got the courage now to show my true self.

I went along with this cow-college stuff for years just for fun; well, that plus I just couldn't stand Shula. But now that Nick Saban has arrived, it's time for the mask to come off. No, it wasn't a coincidence that your 5-year streak and our 5-year probation happened at the same time. Sorry it has to end now, but as we all know, AUBURN = Alabama Usually Beats Us Round November!

ROLL TIDE, Barners! MOOOOOOO!!!

(Oh, and seriously...would you please just pick a mascot already??)

:ua::thumbsup:

I held this in for as long as I could, but I just can't take it anymore. I am, and always have been, a proud Alabama fan. I bleed crimson for the Tide, and my devotion to our long tradition of excellence runs deep. You don't know how sick it's made me for my screen name to be WaReAgLe83...blecch. But no more! Thanks to BamaGrad03, runswithscissors, and streyeder, I've got the courage now to show my true self.

I went along with this cow-college stuff for years just for fun; well, that plus I just couldn't stand Shula. But now that Nick Saban has arrived, it's time for the mask to come off. No, it wasn't a coincidence that your 5-year streak and our 5-year probation happened at the same time. Sorry it has to end now, but as we all know, AUBURN = Alabama Usually Beats Us Round November!

The ole "auburn only beats us when we're down" crap. Check the classics forum to debunk this myth and delusion. No probation for uat from 1986-1989, yet the tigers won 4 straight then...please explain that for me...loser. Let me be the first to wish you good luck on the turds next coaching search that will begin after 3 more mediocre years for uat football..

April Fool.

For those of you who thought this was sick, just know that I feel incredibly dirty having written that stuff, even as a joke.

alright..turn in your badge, decoder ring, and we will be by shortly to cover you with honey and dump you on an ant hill.

Oh, and NEVER do this again... :lol:

U got me good. I was just about to have fun with a slight modification to your initial post until, I read further down the thread.

You got a couple of fish with that one...the Texas branch of the :au: judges gives you an 8.6.

Solid work. :thumbsup:

You should share PM's, you caught me though. I had just woken up and was a little grouchy, touche'.

I honestly didn't think I'd be convincing enough to get whisked away to the Woodshed. :lol: I had a 'ruh-roh' moment when I saw that.

And as far as that probation stuff...hogwash. Didn't stop us from rattling off 20 in a row during '93-'94, did it?

I honestly didn't think I'd be convincing enough to get whisked away to the Woodshed. :lol: I had a 'ruh-roh' moment when I saw that.

And as far as that probation stuff...hogwash. Didn't stop us from rattling off 20 in a row during '93-'94, did it?

:lol: next time inform all the admins and mods about your little prank...and you wont be banished to the woodshed... Yes, I did it.... now go away traitor.... :big::poke::lol:

Holy sheist.....This one should go in the classics. Good job. I was really riled up and ready to throw some stones your way. Funny thing is, there are many "bandwagoneers" in Alabama. They really piss me off.

Archived