When do football tickets go on sale to the public?

ssgaufan

I have a large family, and can't afford season tickets, so I was hoping that someone on this board could help me out. I would like to go to a competitive game, but I need to know when the tickets go on sale so I can have a little freedom in picking the game or games that I can go to. Any help would be greatly appreceiated.

WDE!

Single game tickets will go on sale on June 1st. That's JUNE 1st at 12:00 MIDNIGHT. If you wait too long, you probably won't be able to get alot of tickets together. They'll most likely offer K-State, South Fla, NM State, Tenn. Tech, and maybe the two Mississippi games. Might include Vandy, but I'm not sure. You'll be able to get them regular price, which should be around $40 for K-State and S. Fla and probably $35 for the other two. SEC tickets will be around $40 to $50. Plus tax.

Last year they did all non-cons plus Arkansas. Seating is somewhat limited. You can definitely get upper deck seats, but the lower level seats are in sections 38, 37, and on into the away team's corner. Not exactly superb but, what do you expect after TUF members get their share?

Sat in sec. 38 last year for Wash. St. game. It was alright. The seats weren't too bad. It would be okay for non-conf games cause they don't bring as many fans, but I wouldn't want to sit there if we were playing Bammer, Georgia, or LSwho.

Ryan

Single game tickets will go on sale on June 1st. That's JUNE 1st at 12:00 MIDNIGHT. If you wait too long, you probably won't be able to get alot of tickets together. They'll most likely offer K-State, South Fla, NM State, Tenn. Tech, and maybe the two Mississippi games. Might include Vandy, but I'm not sure. You'll be able to get them regular price, which should be around $40 for K-State and S. Fla and probably $35 for the other two. SEC tickets will be around $40 to $50. Plus tax.

Last year they did all non-cons plus Arkansas. Seating is somewhat limited. You can definitely get upper deck seats, but the lower level seats are in sections 38, 37, and on into the away team's corner. Not exactly superb but, what do you expect after TUF members get their share?

Sat in sec. 38 last year for Wash. St. game. It was alright. The seats weren't too bad. It would be okay for non-conf games cause they don't bring as many fans, but I wouldn't want to sit there if we were playing Bammer, Georgia, or LSwho.

Ryan

Thanks for the info! What is the web site that I need to be on at midnight june 1?

Ryan

Thanks for the info! What is the web site that I need to be on at midnight june 1?

The website is www.auburntigers.com . Just go to that site, look at the top for tickets, and there will be a link for football tickets, which will have the individual games listed that you can click on to buy.

You could call the ticket office though I don't know the number off hand. They were the ones that told me about it last year. You can probably still buy tickets up to a few weeks before the season, but like I said, to get alot of seats together, you need to be on there around midnight. That's what I'm gonna do.

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

I have a large family, and can't afford season tickets, so I was hoping that someone on this board could help me out. I would like to go to a competitive game, but I need to know when the tickets go on sale so I can have a little freedom in picking the game or games that I can go to. Any help would be greatly appreceiated.

WDE!

I always get 10 seats every year with my sister and her family. Our seats are in the North end zone in the upper half of section 41- opposite the jumbotron. I will know soon which games we will not attend and can sell them to you or others on the board. Let me know what games you might be interested in and I'll find out for sure from my sister on the games they will attend.

WDE!

I always get 10 seats every year with my sister and her family. Our seats are in the North end zone in the upper half of section 41- opposite the jumbotron. I will know soon which games we will not attend and can sell them to you or others on the board. Let me know what games you might be interested in and I'll find out for sure from my sister on the games they will attend.

South Florida or one of the early conference games would be great.

• 1 month later...

Archived