Um, I'm sure you guys are proud of this

BAMMERPERRY

Do I detect Championship Ring envy BP?

3.jpg

Fajitas or Burritos?

Fajitas. You get to put them together yourself, so you feel like you're accomplishing something while you eat.

Bamaperry, I wouldn't throw stones. I know someone who visited the Alabama campus in the summer to find many football players walking around campus in white underarmour tights. She said that it was borderline obscene. I think you are missing the point if you don't realize they are trying to be funny posing in their suits.

Do I detect Championship Ring envy BP?

3.jpg

Fajitas or Burritos?

I bet it is getting harder to keep coming up with new designs for championship rings.

I love fajitas. Like someone mentioned earlier, building the masterpiece is what makes them so appealing. I made a steak and grilled shrimp fajita once and it was awesome!

Bamaperry, I wouldn't throw stones. I know someone who visited the Alabama campus in the summer to find many football players walking around campus in white underarmour tights. She said that it was borderline obscene. I think you are missing the point if you don't realize they are trying to be funny posing in their suits.

No, I think YOU are missing the point! :moon:

11.jpg

So are you suggesting that if this same article/pictures came out with Bama swimmers in it, you guys wouldn't have multiple threads dedicated to it?

So are you suggesting that if this same article/pictures came out with Bama swimmers in it, you guys wouldn't have multiple threads dedicated to it?

and you are DEFINITELY missing the point! :blink::o:lol::lol::lol:

Can you ever find enough cheese to go with your whine? Where's a big glass of sthu when YOU need it?

I really don't like Mexican all that much. It makes me fart too much.

Try BEANO. It'll cut that down for you. Acid reflux is my cross to bear. Between Prylosec and Pepto I get by and can still enjoy the Mexican food.

Try BEANO. It'll cut that down for you. Acid reflux is my cross to bear. Between Prylosec and Pepto I get by and can still enjoy the Mexican food.

get your doctor to prescribe you some nexium 40mg tabs. i have 2 hiatal hernias in my stomach and GERD.....since i've been on nexium i ate chinese for the first time in about 3 years. its great.

get your doctor to prescribe you some nexium 40mg tabs. i have 2 hiatal hernias in my stomach and GERD.....since i've been on nexium i ate chinese for the first time in about 3 years. its great.

So far, the prescription my doctor gave me for Prylosec is working pretty well. I will ask about Nexium next time I'm in. Mine was so bad that I could hardly swallow the first bite of my meal. Once that one went down, the rest followed fairly easy. I don't have the pain that feels like I'm swallowing a torch now.

Thanks for the tip.

So far, the prescription my doctor gave me for Prylosec is working pretty well. I will ask about Nexium next time I'm in. Mine was so bad that I could hardly swallow the first bite of my meal. Once that one went down, the rest followed fairly easy. I don't have the pain that feels like I'm swallowing a torch now.

Thanks for the tip.

yeah i used to be on prilosec too, it didn't work out too well. nexium is by far the best one i've ever had.

I'm starting to have a little acid reflex problem as I ease into middle age.I've been takeing pepcid but sometimes does not do the trick.Any suggestions.

I'm starting to have a little acid reflex problem as I ease into middle age.I've been takeing pepcid but sometimes does not do the trick.Any suggestions.

Ways to prevent heartburn/acid reflux: sleep with your head slightly elevated, avoid caffiene, tomatoes, chocolate, peppermint, alcohol. Try prilosec OTC everyday for a few weeks. If that doesn't improve your symptoms, then visit your doctor. Either way you probably need an upper GI scope to rule out pre-cancerous changes in your esophagus. Nexium is a stronger medicine than prilosec, however they work the same way.

Scissors, you can't have 2 hiatal hernias. Just one. You only have one esophageal hiatus.

No, I think YOU are missing the point! :moon:

11.jpg

wow.. how sweet... all cuddled up against the monkey.... does that mean --> WAR EAGLE = MAN LOVE RULEZZ ????

Thanks for the tip.

yeah i used to be on prilosec too, it didn't work out too well. nexium is by far the best one i've ever had.

I have horrible acid reflux. It's incredibly painful. My doctor had me on Aciphex and that little pill worked wonders. It got to expensive for me to afford when my insurance dropped, so I couldn't keep taking it. I've tried nexium and that was like taking a sugar pill...It DID NOTHING for me at all. I now use Zantac 150 until i can get to a doctor and see what he suggests. I really think i want that upper GI scope(is that what its called?) to see if maybe something can be repaired in there to solve the problem for good. There are times I will get 2 or three bites of food down and thats all I can eat and some times I lose that...if you know what i mean... It's a horrible way to live....and very painful.

Thanks for the tip.

I have horrible acid reflux. It's incredibly painful. My doctor had me on Aciphex and that little pill worked wonders. It got to expensive for me to afford when my insurance dropped, so I couldn't keep taking it. I've tried nexium and that was like taking a sugar pill...It DID NOTHING for me at all. I now use Zantac 150 until i can get to a doctor and see what he suggests. I really think i want that upper GI scope(is that what its called?) to see if maybe something can be repaired in there to solve the problem for good. There are times I will get 2 or three bites of food down and thats all I can eat and some times I lose that...if you know what i mean... It's a horrible way to live....and very painful.

Prevacid and Protonix are the two that have been shown to be the strongest. Zactac is another type of medicine and is better for short term relief. PPI's like Prilosec are better taken everday and long term for relief of reflux. Another option for people that don't get relief with medicines is surgery called Nissen fundiplication. They wrap the stomach around itself to tighten up the junction of the esophagus and stomach.

Speaking of farting, I was at church last weekend and this elderly woman who sits three rows in back of me has terrible flatulence problems.

So, during the quiet part of the liturgy, everyone heard a nice Middle C go wafting up into the air above the congregation. Then this really high note, like a piccolo or something. Followed by a nice deep bass one that practically rattled the stained glass windows.

I snuck a look back, and she was in the pew blissfully farting away, while this poor guy stuck next to her had this afflicted look on his face. It was priceless.

Maybe she should lay off the Mexican. Or at least eat Beano.

Yes, it's 12:51 A.M. and this certified angus ribeye steak with thin fried onion rings and pepperjack cheese melted on top with A-1 sauce is daaaaarn gooooood! :poke:

Ways to prevent heartburn/acid reflux: sleep with your head slightly elevated, avoid caffiene, tomatoes, chocolate, peppermint, alcohol. Try prilosec OTC everyday for a few weeks. If that doesn't improve your symptoms, then visit your doctor. Either way you probably need an upper GI scope to rule out pre-cancerous changes in your esophagus. Nexium is a stronger medicine than prilosec, however they work the same way.

Scissors, you can't have 2 hiatal hernias. Just one. You only have one esophageal hiatus.

from what my GI doctor said and the endo showed, it seems its herniated in two spots right near each other....i've had them since i was 17. i have some neat pictures of both from my endoscopy if you'd like to see them ;) and my burned up esophagus. they have no clue what the deal is with it...they said they've never really seen that in a 17 year old. especially since i was never overweight, never smoked or anything.

i had the endoscopy, then had the motility test (i wouldn't suggest it) and the pH test (sucked worse than the motility test)

Archived