"Disturbing" words from VT killer

AURaptor

We're getting more and more info on this guy, as we knew would be the case. I've personally have limited my viewing of ANY t.v. news coverage on the story. I understand this guy was pure evil, I don't need to see his face or hear / read his words all over the t.v. screen too. I know more than I want about xxxx. This guy SHOT over 50 people! He used 2 handguns and a boat load of clips to do it too. This was a completely pre-meditated act of pure evil. The guy was demented, as were the 2 punks from Colorado. Point is, why are we in any way suppose to be shocked that this guy SAID some disturbing things ? He SHOT over 50 people!! I think his actions speak for him. The words he utters are nothing but self egrandizing rants of a delusional, sick bahstad.

We're getting more and more info on this guy, as we knew would be the case. I've personally have limited my viewing of ANY t.v. news coverage on the story. I understand this guy was pure evil, I don't need to see his face or hear / read his words all over the t.v. screen too. I know more than I want about xxxx. This guy SHOT over 50 people! He used 2 handguns and a boat load of clips to do it too. This was a completely pre-meditated act of pure evil. The guy was demented, as were the 2 punks from Colorado. Ponit is, why are we in any way suppose to be shocked that this guy SAID some disturbing things ? He SHOT over 50 people!! I think his actions speak for him. The words he utters are nothing but self egrandizing rants of a delusional, sick bahstad.

Recognize that sensationalism sells news and that's what the news media is running with. Personnally, I would like to see a moratorium on splashing his photos & writings all over the news media & internet. Whatever motivates an individual to take the time to make videos & photos of himself to send to the media prior to going on a homicidal binge ... I think the media is playing right into his hand by making it front & center. I know he's dead and it probably doesn't matter but maybe copycats are influenced by all the media attention this guy is getting. Who knows? The real disturbing thing is: the media may unwittingly be making this guy a "martyr" to like-minded individuals.

Personally, I don't care about seeing his mug on my TV. Giving him media coverage only helps to fuel the ideas of the other sick minds in the country.

JMHO

I came to the conclusion yesterday that the media are purposely dragging their feet on the whole story so they can drag their ratings up.

I too have met my limit on this guy. Tell me about the folks that fought him back and save lives. We are all not hopeless lemmings out there.

Check out the video link entitled: Florida teen arrested for plot

The kid was intent on "breaking the current record of 32" by plotting to kill at least 100. :no:

The suits at NBC said they 'agonized' over the decision on whether to air the video images of this guy or not. B.S.!!! It took them all of 5 seconds to decide , if that long! If Don Imus can be fired for uttering a few words in bad taste, then why can't we send a message to the scum at NBC and let them know how bad they screwed up.

BOYCOTT NBC!

There have already been confirmed reports , like the one above, of 'copy cat' thugs who are now planning out their own video manifestos and plots on how to become as famous as the VT killer.

Umm....what's more damaging to our culture. Don Imus, or a host of copy cat punks who are spurred on by the non stop looping images of the VT killer being shown around the nation and around the world.

David, you actually may be on to something. Sweeps week is right around the corner.

BG, I swear I am getting intuitive about the media after running this site for 5 years. They are dragging their feet so they can drag this out and you are correct, sweeps are just around the corner.

Sorry bastage Cho went and did this before sweeps. Maybe they can get the FL teen to kill 100 during primetime of sweeps week? The media might even fund his attorney's fees.

These guys are loving this. The ANS stuff was drying up. They can "agonize" all they want, but they are celebrating the ratings. And we, as train wreck Americans, are eating it up.

Does anyone else see the irony here w/ NBC ? One week after saying " enough is enough" concerning Don Imus, we get this line of BS about how they 'agonized' over whether to show the pics and videos of this killer.

When you see one of these guys you've seen them all. The pschologists and whomever else have this type of personality so pegged that they know almost everything about them before they even find out their identity and particulars. I was talking with someone at work the day it happened about this type of "crazy". I mentioned how a lot of folks that flip out all the way think they are jesus or god and sure enough, he made at least two comparisons between him and jesus on the tapes.

In spirituality it would be called unconsciousness of the highest level. Religious folks will call him evil. Crazy, evil or whatever, it is not worth obsessing over.

I have found over the years that the less I watch the news the more peace I have in my life. I'd rather read the paper. At least they can't throw in all the emotional crap nearly as much and you can do some serious skimming. The media wants to scare you out so you will keep coming back for more.

Heard an interesting point on the radio about the airing of the monster's video and pics on t.v. If you ever watch a football game, and some clown sneaks onto the field , they never show him on t.v. Why ? They say it's exactly what the guy wants, attention, so they instead go to the announcers until the fan is subdued and taken off the field. So why is it that we can't take the same position in the media w/ nut jobs like the VT killer ?

Think about it.

The problem is that he sent the crap straight to nbc and they probably spent 1/1,000,000,000 of a second tormenting themselves over whether it was good for the public to release it or not before going ape with it.

I really didn't like the way they let him portray himself as such the freaking martyr for all the other sickos out there, but oh well, what you gonna do?

Archived