Can't Wait Til Fall

boddatiger99

I am really really really REALLY looking forward to college football this Fall! Nothing is better than watching people eat their words. It will be absolute sweetness to watch Bama:

>Struggle in the first half with Western Carolina

>Drop an early game to either Arkansas or Georgia and listen to them say, "Hey, just give Saban some time..." - but then that will stop when they lose three straight to Ole Miss, Tennessee, and LSU.

>Watch how insignificant a record crowd A day game is when your "National Championship" coach has a sub par first season

> And yes, once again, listen to their excuses of why they lost to Auburn.

So I encourage everyone, please please play along with their hype. Allow them to spew their stupidity. Let them trashtalk. Cause when reality smacks them upside the head this Fall, we'll get to sit back and enjoy the show.

War Eagle!

If all you're looking forward to is that crap on the other side of the state, then you're cheating yourself. I'm looking forward to the K- State and USF games, seeing how we fare on the road, and see how the conference as a whole shapes up.

If all you're looking forward to is that crap on the other side of the state, then you're cheating yourself. I'm looking forward to the K- State and USF games, seeing how we fare on the road, and see how the conference as a whole shapes up.

I didn't say that's ALL I'm looking forward to. Bama is simply the freak side show. Pure entertainment. I'm taking my five yr old to his first AU game this Fall. THAT is what I'm mostly looking forward to!

Looks like you are setting yourself up for a lot of dissapointment.

you spoke the same words last year when I "predicted" uat to finish 6-6, then you called me out after they squeaked out a win vs. Hawaii, which btw, is the only game I predicted them to lose that they actually won. Thanks to MSU for taking up the slack..

you spoke the same words last year when I "predicted" uat to finish 6-6, then you called me out after they squeaked out a win vs. Hawaii, which btw, is the only game I predicted them to lose that they actually won. Thanks to MSU for taking up the slack..

You know what they say about a squirrel and an acorn.

my Prediction % for uat was higher than uat's winning %. seems like uat is the squirrel here, not me...

Yep. The squirrel has twelve national championships.

You can tell its May.....so many days until kickoff...i'm already getting excited. Btw, what trash talk have you been listening to? I seriously have not heard any Bama fan say we are going to win 9 or more games in 2007.

Yeah, 'cause we all know that nothing can ever make a Bama fan shut up and be silenced. Even in an 0-12 season they'd manage to mutter something about 12 national championships at least once. ;)

ummm...squirrels eat acorns? is that what they say?

Yeah, 'cause we all know that nothing can ever make a Bama fan shut up and be silenced. Even in an 0-12 season they'd manage to mutter something about 12 national championships at least once. a thousand times. ;)

Fixed that for you. ;)

Guest Tigrinum Major

If an acorn falls in the woods and the only animal around is a deaf squirrel, will it make a sound?

You can tell its May.....so many days until kickoff...i'm already getting excited. Btw, what trash talk have you been listening to? I seriously have not heard any Bama fan say we are going to win 9 or more games in 2007.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

my thoughts exactly:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived