What is up with the state of Oregon

ECEstudentUA

they believe all white is "slimming"

That orange stripe thing on the front of the jersey looks like a bra that the players couldn't pull down far enough.

That orange stripe thing on the front of the jersey looks like a bra that the players couldn't pull down far enough.

:lol: They really should make those training bras in bigger sizes.

At first I understood Oregon changing uniforms a few times in the early 2000's to change their look according to Nike

Now it's just ridiculous

Stick to something. Stop whoring yourself out to Nike every year to look "different"

We get it...you want to be unique. Don't need to change every year to keep up that image.

Look into where Nike headquarters is located. That'll be your first clue.

I realize that, it just kills me.....those uniforms are pretty bad......not as bad as Oregon's, but still bad.

Freakin' AWESOME... I like it. Of course I like Oregon's too, Florida's Throwback, Hawaii's, San Diego State's, and Ours.

Freakin' AWESOME... I like it. Of course I like Oregon's too, Florida's Throwback, Hawaii's, San Diego State's, and Ours.

I like the all black Oregon st uni's from a couple of years ago! I think the jerseys look good

UF's 2005 Cocktail Party uniforms should be burnt to the ground and never allowed in public again.

That disgusting swoosh type color garbage is absurd. Whoever thought of that idea should be put down.

UF's 2005 Cocktail Party uniforms should be burnt to the ground and never allowed in public again.

That disgusting swoosh type color garbage is absurd. Whoever thought of that idea should be put down.

Much like that ugly mutt that wears the red sweater in Athens.

Nice. :lol: And take down that one in Knoxville while you're at it.

No, he is cute and even loves you when you scratch his belly. :wub:

It's not a bra.... I prefer "manzier".... 180px-Fcostanza.jpg

Dude started a thread and abused the punctuation in the title. Then he replied to himself with the first response. If I didn't know better I'd think he was a bama fan... oh, wait.

Archived