Lame

WinCrimson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comments section is a laugh riot.

Hmmm...when you win as many national championships as we have...then you can talk. Or SEC championships...or bowl games...you get the idea. Talk while you can. Hey, I guess I don't blame you...it doesn't come often huh? Big Orange...yeah, that's what Phat Phil looks like...a big round orange! ROLL TIDE!!! F*** THE ORANGE SUCKING VOLS!!!!
Nobody has a bigger inferiority complex than the Alabama fan base, nobody. Well, Auburn and SC come close, but UA is the most pathetic. Otherwise, why are they here with these comments? Advice: stop getting your self esteem through football.
It used to give them a boost back in the Pleistocene era when Bear Bryant was bending every rule and tweaking the good-ole-boys at the NCAA to actually keep UA football stocked, but now that the days of legal cheating have been over for at least a quarter century, it's just not working anymore is it?
how many coaches has alabama had lately? and i love how alabama fans talk about tennesseeans being red necks...i mean good lord look what state your from
The bear is dead!!! Quit living in the past and win some football games if your going to talk smack!!! You don't hear Tennessee fans going on about the good ole days when General Neyland was whipping everybodys ass. Go Vols, Beat Bama!
Typical low class Vols.
Low class Vols? A 'bama fan saying that? Wow, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...
Alabama fans have absolutely no class. But you call us low class because our fans were singing to celebrate a win? Oooooh boy, we are sooo awful. We are certainly the most passionate fans in the sport, but we also have class. Of course, if I had to live in Tuscaloosa, I'd probably be pretty pissed at the world too. But don't take it out on everybody else that your mad that your trailor is too small.

And then I wonder who this otterinbham guy is that wrote this one?

Evidently, the Tennessee team forgot about another little team in Alabama known as Auburn. Of course, after three spankings in a row at the hands of the Tigers, I'd want to forget them, too.

Archived