BAAA HAAA HAAA at the honking

GalensGhost

This is the first post in a thread on that Tuscaloosa News board:

I just dont think many of the players respected shula or shula never demanded respect

in saban's case

He demands respect I mean when go to a meeting and saban walks in there is hush over the room but with shula I think the players never had attitude toward shula.

Forget the butchered sentence structure. That's funny, but not as funny as the content.

A post or two later, there's a question regarding what meeting with Saban the originator had attended. And this is his reply:

never have done that but I would imagine it would be like that with him in the room

Like everything else related to Saban, it's pure bama fantasy. If it wasn't so sad and pathetic, it would be funny.

This is the first post in a thread on that Tuscaloosa News board:

I just dont think many of the players respected shula or shula never demanded respect

in saban's case

He demands respect I mean when go to a meeting and saban walks in there is hush over the room but with shula I think the players never had attitude toward shula.

Forget the butchered sentence structure. That's funny, but not as funny as the content.

A post or two later, there's a question regarding what meeting with Saban the originator had attended. And this is his reply:

never have done that but I would imagine it would be like that with him in the room

Like everything else related to Saban, it's pure bama fantasy. If it wasn't so sad and pathetic, it would be funny.

Dude, it came from an Alabama fan...not a journalist. What's the problem?

Dude, it came from an Alabama fan...not a journalist. What's the problem?

I just found it funny. He talks about the reverent tone that meetings now take and then admits that it's all in his mind. He was never in a Shula meeting, much less a Saban one. He really has no idea, but he's bought into the hype so hard, he imagines this is the way it would be.

That's funny.

I liked it when a Bammer called into Finescum (during the Chadd Scott segment) and said, "the day Saban was hired - was the greatest day of my life." Chadd Scott asked him if he was married and if he had children. He said,"Yeah three, what's your point"? Scott said "you’re my point sir".

I liked it when a Bammer called into Finescum (during the Chadd Scott segment) and said, "the day Saban was hired - was the greatest day of my life." Chadd Scott asked him if he was married and if he had children. He said,"Yeah three, what's your point"? Scott said "you’re my point sir".

I actually tuned in when Scout went out with Chadd being on the show. I heard that very part. We need to get it on Youtube or somewhere else. The moron didnt even know what he was talking about, nor how stupid he sounded. Saban beats your wedding day and the births of three kids? That was THE whole point of the show.

Now, IF only he could get SAYbear to lay hands on his three kids, He could watch 'em rise to the highest offices in the land....Grounds keepers @ JH West ! ! !

Archived