rivals reporting new commit

kickinwang

guard--6'4, 319lbs

rivals

What happened to all the bammers theories that Saban would have a lock on the florida recruits?

guard--6'4, 319lbs

rivals

What happened to all the bammers theories that Saban would have a lock on the florida recruits?

Bama will just say they didn't want him....He looks like a good pickup...You can never have enough lineman IMO

guard--6'4, 319lbs

rivals

Well, he didn't have an offer from us. There's a lot of kids in Florida. We can't sign them all. Besides I heard he would lock up Alabama, not Florida.

Regardless, this kid is HUGE. 6-4 319. Wow. He didn't have a lot of offers, but I think if he didn't sign with AU, he would have had a ton by the end of the year. You don't pass up on a 319 pounder.

War-Matt, I think you are right about coach Gran. I have read reports of guys who ended up signing with Bama...that said they almost went with AU, and that a lot of it was because of the great job Gran did with them.

No love yet from the recruiting services since he was a backup as a junior. News is he has been making a name for himself at summer camps/games.

Sounds very talented but raw

No love yet from the recruiting services since he was a backup as a junior. News is he has been making a name for himself at summer camps/games.

Sounds very talented but raw

sounds like we may have another alex rose situation if this kid ever had any interest in staying in state

Archived