VS series, SEC WRs

BamaGrad03

Okay, here's another one. I know MOST of you are going to lead towards Percy Harvin. But I wanna hear what you think. Who do you think is the better pure WR? Earl Bennet or Percy Harvin?

I'm taking Earl. He's got more experience, he is on a team with no talent, his QB can't throw a lick...and he still puts up monster numbers. Every game earl plays in, the other team knows the ball is going to him and him only...he still puts up monster numbers.

Percy is on a team of wealthy talent. Defenses key on him, but they still have to worry about 3 other fully capable receivers. And I"m not sold on Percy as a pure WR. He's more of a RB/WR hybrid to me.

What do you guys think?

I agree. Bennett is the better WR. Harvin's the better overall athlete but if it's 4th and 8 and we've got to go for the first down late in the game, Bennett's the go-to guy.

You can throw UK's Keenan Burton and SC's Kenny McKinley into the mix as well. But out of the two you mentioned I'd go with Bennett hands down. We still don't know how good of a pure WR Harvin is going to be.

Archived