Tyler Love announces today

BamaGrad03

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently down to Bama, Auburn, and UGA. Just got back from trip at Athens.

Don't know about that. He hasn't mentioned us and we have mentioned him in some time. I don't even think we are in his top 5. I heard this was his top 5 schools Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, and Oklahoma.

Apparently down to Bama, Auburn, and UGA. Just got back from trip at Athens.

Don't know about that. He hasn't mentioned us and we have mentioned him in some time. I don't even think we are in his top 5. I heard this was his top 5 schools Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, and Oklahoma.

You're right. It was Star Jackson who had AU in his top 3. My mistake.

My bet is he's a Bammer! :puke: If so, Tubs is going to have to "pick it up" in-state!

Guest Tigrinum Major

If so, Tubs is going to have to "pick it up" in-state!

Yeah, those Florida and Georgia high schoolers are sucking wind for us.

My bet is he's a Bammer! :puke: If so, Tubs is going to have to "pick it up" in-state!

What's concerning us right now...he just got back from his UGA trip, and said he's decided to announce earlier than planned.

What's concerning us right now...he just got back from his UGA trip, and said he's decided to announce earlier than planned.

It's definately between you and UGA. And from what i've read he really likes coach Richt and the rest of the UGA staff. A strong Bama lean at the start now appears to be 50/50.

Is Star Jackson still on The View?

I think she and Rosie shared a dressing room.

Must have been a big ass room.

It was a ballroom.

Press conference? I know recruiting has become big time, big money etc. But honestly, I'm sick to death of high school kids holding a freakin' press conference to announce where they are going. "Hey world, look at me. Hang on my every word and movement while I lay 3 hats out in front of me and tease everyone while I announce my decision."

Yes, we want to know if you chose the school we pull for. But do us all a favor and call the editor of your local sports page and say, "If anyone's interested, I've decided to commit to...."

Yeah I know, never happen. But I just shake my head everytime I see this crap.

Everybody in the state of Alabama knows Love is going to UA. Don't come blowing that smoke over here. I think his announcing tomorrow makes it even clearer. Star Jackson will sign with you guys too. Do you want any other pats on the back?

Everybody in the state of Alabama knows Love is going to UA. Don't come blowing that smoke over here. I think his announcing tomorrow makes it even clearer. Star Jackson will sign with you guys too. Do you want any other pats on the back?

ALOT of folks are nervous about TL. especially with him being fresh off of a trip from UGA. as for Jackson, yeah he's probably coming. rumor is he was wearing a bama cap at the Elite 11, but i don't know how much stock i put in that. you would think there would be some pics to verify that, but i haven't seen them. Burton Scott is probably a lock, unless he is wearing a bama hat in a pic on his myspace profile to throw people off. what's funny is Darron McFadden leaving comments on his myspace page trying to get him to come to :arky: .

Interesting.........Did his transcripts go through HOOVER?

Interesting.........Did his transcripts go through HOOVER?

i assume you're talking about Scott. still up in the air whether his grades will make it. he has ALOT of work to do in the classroom IMHO.

Is Star Jackson still on The View?

I think she and Rosie shared a dressing room.

Must have been a big ass room.

It was a ballroom.

I guess you are saying Rosie is the one with balls. <_<

Why all the hostility? I simply started a post about a 5 star player in the state of Alabama making his recruiting announcement. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, surely don't expect it around here.

I also originally thought Auburn was in the final three. I was mistaken.

Why all the hostility? I simply started a post about a 5 star player in the state of Alabama making his recruiting announcement. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, surely don't expect it around here.

I also originally thought Auburn was in the final three. I was mistaken.

Star Jackson is not a done deal yet. Big Al(Borges not the giant rat) made a great impression and taught him a lot during the last passing camp.

Press conference? I know recruiting has become big time, big money etc. But honestly, I'm sick to death of high school kids holding a freakin' press conference to announce where they are going. "Hey world, look at me. Hang on my every word and movement while I lay 3 hats out in front of me and tease everyone while I announce my decision."

Yes, we want to know if you chose the school we pull for. But do us all a favor and call the editor of your local sports page and say, "If anyone's interested, I've decided to commit to...."

Don't be mad at the kids. Be mad at the fact that the demand is there (I mean, we are adults on a recruiting forum having this discussion about a kid who will not play college football for over a year, aren't we?). Be mad at the people who tune in. Be mad at the culture they were raised in. But don't be mad at the kids. I don't think they're taking it upon themselves to be narcissistic pricks against the better advice of their families, coaches and peers.

And remember... they are indeed KIDS.

Star Jackson is not a done deal yet. Big Al(Borges not the giant rat) made a great impression and taught him a lot during the last passing camp.

He's not a done deal. He even said AU was in it during an interview at the Elite 11 camp.

Don't be mad at the kids. Be mad at the fact that the demand is there (I mean, we are adults on a recruiting forum having this discussion about a kid who will not play college football for over a year, aren't we?). Be mad at the people who tune in. Be mad at the culture they were raised in. But don't be mad at the kids. I don't think they're taking it upon themselves to be narcissistic pricks against the better advice of their families, coaches and peers.

And remember... they are indeed KIDS.

I agree, for the most part. Maybe some of my distaste for this sort of thing is misplaced. I can't totally dismiss the actions though, just because they are kids. Most choose not to make a big show or production of it all and just make the announcement. But I agree with where you are going with that. All those around them are more to blame for encouraging this sort of thing. It just keeps getting worse every single year.

I agree, for the most part. Maybe some of my distaste for this sort of thing is misplaced. I can't totally dismiss the actions though, just because they are kids. Most choose not to make a big show or production of it all and just make the announcement. But I agree with where you are going with that. All those around them are more to blame for encouraging this sort of thing. It just keeps getting worse every single year.

All of that I definitely agree w/. And I too would love to see the trend reversed.

Archived