Tyler Love announces today

BamaGrad03

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is going to be at Alabama.

Several of the writers on UGASports have said that he on more then one occasion has told them that he has "dreamed of playing at Georgia" yet in the last week or so, he has told them that for some reason, UGA has backed off completely in his recruiting therefore leaving Bama as his place to go...I don't think UF will get him.

I would get into why but that would be pure speculation/rumor and I don't think its appropriate to say right now.

He is a good kid and will be a solid player at the next level.

He is going to be at Alabama.

Several of the writers on UGASports have said that he on more then one occasion has told them that he has "dreamed of playing at Georgia" yet in the last week or so, he has told them that for some reason, UGA has backed off completely in his recruiting therefore leaving Bama as his place to go...I don't think UF will get him.

I would get into why but that would be pure speculation/rumor and I don't think its appropriate to say right now.

He is a good kid and will be a solid player at the next level.

So you think we are paying him?

:roflol:

No, I meant that nobody is really sure why UGA backed off but Chad Simmons talked to him the other day and Bolton was asking HIM if he knew why.

If I had to guess, I would say that Richt/Garner feel good about a few kids we have had our eyes on and in the end, we aren't sure where Bolton will play.

At this point, we have gotten a good number of commits and are VERY tight on numbers so now its becoming a race on getting players at specific positions

:roflol:

No, I meant that nobody is really sure why UGA backed off but Chad Simmons talked to him the other day and Bolton was asking HIM if he knew why.

If I had to guess, I would say that Richt/Garner feel good about a few kids we have had our eyes on and in the end, we aren't sure where Bolton will play.

At this point, we have gotten a good number of commits and are VERY tight on numbers so now its becoming a race on getting players at specific positions

yeah, not like you guys are hurting for talent in this class....looks like it will be a good one for UGA.

Bammer gets another while we remain static.

WR 22 Melvin Ray **** (North Florida Christian)

Tallahassee, FL 6-3/202/4.55 07/28/2007

To be honest, I think Auburn is pacing themselves a little more because of the limited number they can sign this year.

To be honest, I think Auburn is pacing themselves a little more because of the limited number they can sign this year.

Nah, we just suck.

Bammer adds another 4 star. Burton Scott, WR from Mobile. We remain static. :thumbsdown:

Link what do you think about Devonta Bolton? Looks like its us, uga, and uf.

Top 3: Bama, Auburn, Florida.

You guys want him on offense, we want him on defense.

Bama likely destination.

Bama likely destination.

Likely play defense for Bammer once he gets there. B)

Bama likely destination.

I really dont see where they're planning on keeping all these kids that are appearently going to play WR on offense.

Bama likely destination.

I really dont see where they're planning on keeping all these kids that are appearently going to play WR on offense.

Me either. Plus you got Earl Alexander, Nikita Stover and Brandon gibson already on the roster. Sounds like Saban's doing what BG claimed CTT was doing in the Scott thread.

Me either. Plus you got Earl Alexander, Nikita Stover and Brandon gibson already on the roster. Sounds like Saban's doing what BG claimed CTT was doing in the Scott thread.

Uh, we graduate 2 starters this year. Nikita only has this year and next year. And Will Oakley will be as well.

Uh, we graduate 2 starters this year. Nikita only has this year and next year. And Will Oakley will be as well.

Hook, line and sinker. :roflol::roflol:

Bama likely destination.

Bolton talked to Rivals today

"It is down to Florida, Alabama and Georgia," said Bolton. "I have been thinking about all three and I know now which one I will commit to this weekend."

http://uga.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=696826

He is headed to Alabama. At least that is what I am hearing.....

Bama likely destination.

"It is down to Florida, Alabama and Georgia," said Bolton. "I have been thinking about all three and I know now which one I will commit to this weekend."

Weird, he listed a final 3 of UA, AU, and UF on Sout yesterday.

If UGA has now magically "re-apeared" on the list, and that was the school he was GOING to originally commit to, it might be something to look out for.

Bama likely destination.

If UGA has now magically "re-apeared" on the list, and that was the school he was GOING to originally commit to, it might be something to look out for.

Oh good. Let me get this one for the couple of folks who are looking for it.......

Auburn is still static. We are getting our teeth kicked in. Why doesn't CTT do something? The sky is falling.

That get them all?

Where did he list those final 3?

I saw on AU's board that they had an article on Bolton from Aug 1st but it doesn't give a final 3

I think this is the last Bolton article I saw on Scout - http://auburn.scout.com/2/663504.html

I saw on AU's board that they had an article on Bolton from Aug 1st but it doesn't give a final 3

I think this is the last Bolton article I saw on Scout - http://auburn.scout.com/2/663504.html

Trust me SL. If metafour says he has a final three, he has a final three. I'm beginning to think he's from the future. :big:

The article talks about AU being on his "short list." I then looked on his profile and it lists AU, UA, and UF with everyone else as No Interest. I put two and two together and assumed that was his final 3. If Rivals is reporting a newer Top 3 then its probably accurate.

Trust me SL. If metafour says he has a final three, he has a final three. I'm beginning to think he's from the future. :big:

Here is the most recent picture of metafour.

terminatorjg1.th.jpg

Archived