Dee Finley second thoughts???

WAR EAGLE!!!

Or he could see the writing on the wall with the Auburn dbs. Weve kinda got a stacked house back there right now.

Not really.

Tell me they arent better than what UF has back there.

Florida has out-recruited us at the Safety position the past few years, its why we've moved over so many guys we wanted to play at corner. Florida is also bringing in 5-star Will Hill this year who projects as a Safety as well. Last year they landed big-time Major Wright who had a huge game against us (several big hits). I seriously doubt that Finley is afraid of our competition, yet is perfectly fine with going to Florida where they have already, and continue to, bring in highly regarded (4/5 star) players at the same position.

From what I have heard Dee Finley might have some struggles before playing College Football anywhere. He *********************************************************************** ******************************************************************************* *******************************************************************************

Just a hint. Making accusations that no one has ever heard of against a high school kid that is being recruited without some sort of backup is a big no-no. Expect to get your hand slapped. Provide some backup in the form of a link and I'll unmask the info.

Oh, sorry. I see what you mean. I didn't mean to make accusations. I have a good friend who went to high school with him and has a lot of info about him and other football players at Auburn High. I will look for a link, but I don't know if there will be one just yet since it obviously isn't something anyone wants leaked.

How in the world can such a high profile player who's not only from Alabama but from Auburn High School not go to AU?????

I mean there shouldn't even be another option. He must not like the coaches, otherwise I can't explain.......

I hope he comes to AU, but I promise you that the last place I would have wanted to go to college would be in my hometown.

How in the world can such a high profile player who's not only from Alabama but from Auburn High School not go to AU?????

I mean there shouldn't even be another option. He must not like the coaches, otherwise I can't explain.......

I hope he comes to AU, but I promise you that the last place I would have wanted to go to college would be in my hometown.

That cause you were trying to score.

Archived