How I feel about

AUman43

I can't remember a time when this country has had so few real leaders and candidates WITHOUT any real courage or vision. I've reached the point where I don't care what any of them say because I don't believe any of them anyway. True public service has given way to power, greed, corruption, immorality, lies, and the lining of pockets. Sometimes it's truly hard to imagine how these people can actually "sell out" the country and our way of life for money and power, but they do !

Lets face it, the Republicans have had 6 years of TOTAL control of both the White House and both houses of COngress and have virtually NOTHING to crow about as accomplishments and do have to account for one of the most corrupt administrations in American history. (a fact) On the other hand, the Democrats were primarily elected to change course in Iraq and they haven't had enough guts to buck the Republicans on that issue w hich is NOT a good sign (by cutting off funds for the war and bringing troops home) :no: Moreover, they pushed an immigration reform bill which the vast majority of the American people realized as bad legislation and were opposed to..

Truth is, both the Republicans and Democrats are simply career politicians which are ruining this country and jeapordizing or very existence with their self serving actions. If the American people don't wake up, get off their apathetic butts and realize what's actually going on, there's not going to be AN AMERICA and there'll be no place for them to spend their dollars. If this is no longer a country and government OF the people and FOR the people, then who is it of and for? Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:

People, there are a GREAT NUMBER of these "do nothings" up for re-election in 2008. It's time we all researched their voting records, their finances, their allegiances with lobbyists and contributions, and t heir moral record and voted accordingly. Lets send these scumbags a message that they can't ignore!!!!! REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION! :thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tired Old Tiger

Truth is, both the Republicans and Democrats are simply career politicians which are ruining this country and jeapordizing or very existence with their self serving actions. If the American people don't wake up, get off their apathetic butts and realize what's actually going on, there's not going to be AN AMERICA and there'll be no place for them to spend their dollars. If this is no longer a country and government OF the people and FOR the people, then who is it of and for? Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:

We usually fall on opposite sides of the fence, but no truer words have been spoken. I try to keep a close eye on my GA. politicians and so far I see them doing what is in the best interest of me and my state. So if everyone in different states feels like I do, then which of the politicians are the corrupt ones?

Do the people of CA really feel the Pelosi feels? Or did they just get outvoted? Same for other states. How can you tell or "convince" someone that THEIR politician is the bad one?

Or is it like playing poker. If you look around the table and can't tell who the chump is, then it's probably you?

Archived