KY girls are very stoopid...

DKW 86

I don't know. I've known a couple of Kentucky girls. I'd say that sign was pretty accurate.

Took the words right out of my . . . er . . . her . . . oh nevermind.

To be truly accurate, girls don't need to hold up a sign to profess their love of ... Vitale. They don't all live in KY either. That's been my experience -- just saying ...

I don't know. I've known a couple of Kentucky girls. I'd say that sign was pretty accurate.

To be truly accurate, girls don't need to hold up a sign to profess their love of ... Vitale. They don't all live in KY either. That's been my experience -- just saying ...

Quit braggin' <_<

Quit braggin' <_<

A lot of 'em weren't even basketball fans. Go figure.

Quit braggin' <_<

Obviously single... ;)

Quit braggin' <_<

Obviously single... ;)

obviously.

She's into this:

http://www.cafepress.com/aungear.8375696

Now only $7.99! Get them while they last!

Archived