Poor Brodie.

WAR-MATT

Did you actually watch the game?

Yeah and it wasn't all his fault but I had to get a reaction at of you first. B)

KC's o-line and WR's were horrible last night. Larry Johnson might end up with 500 carries this year.

Did you actually watch the game?

I didn't, but let me guess........

A. He was throwing the passes so hard and with such precision the receivers couldn't hang on.

B. He would have had more catches, but someone who looked like McClover was in the stands and Brodie kept sneaking a glance at him, then falling down

C. He looked so good in his uniform, the receivers were watching him instead of the ball

D. All of the above

If a QB is not any good in college, why would he be any good in the NFL? How did this guy ever get drafted? Physical tools? What physical tools? That he's human?

i just dont see it in him as an NFL level player. i wouldnt mind him succeeding but i wouldnt bet on it

If a QB is not any good in college, why would he be any good in the NFL? How did this guy ever get drafted? Physical tools? What physical tools? That he's human?

Wasn't any good in college, or wasn't any good against Auburn? There's a difference.

Yeah and it wasn't all his fault but I had to get a reaction at of you first.

KC's o-line and WR's were horrible last night. Larry Johnson might end up with 500 carries this year.

Well it worked ;)

Does anyone else think it would have helped KC out a lot of LJ was in camp day one?

Anybody notice the poll at the bottom of the page on the SI link?

"Which QB is more likely to have a Pro Bowl Season?"

A. Brodie Croyle

B. Daunte Culpepper

C. Joey Harrington

D. Brady Quinn

E. Vince Young

I voted for Brodie just for grins and giggles.

Results:

Brodie Croyle 3%

Daunte Culpepper 25%

Joey Harrington 10%

Brady Quinn 11%

Vince Young 51%

Didn't you hear?

He's got a better arm than Vince Young. Nobody at the Combine could throw a ball as far as he could. A gun. A freaking laser cannon. Of course when you're throwing to nobody and the "long balls" are sailing out of bounds it doesn't matter, it's all about distance.

Think about it in golf terms. I occasionally play with a guy who can hit the ball a freaking ton. He nuts up with a driver and the ball is liable to go 325 yards or more. But where? Who the hell knows? Maybe left. Maybe right. Maybe right down the middle. Same with the irons. When I'm using a 4 he's got an 8 just hammering the ball. I'm not a long hitter, but I stay in the short stuff. He's always off tromping through the woods looking for balls. At the end of the day? Scores usually aren't even close. Would I like to be somebody who can rock 350 yard drives? Sure. But not at the expense of accuracy.

I think I summarized Alabama's offense thus at one time during his career: Run left, run right, Brodie stagger back three steps and heave the ball up in desperation. Sometimes somebody comes down with it, sometimes not.

Anybody notice the poll at the bottom of the page on the SI link?

"Which QB is more likely to have a Pro Bowl Season?"

A. Brodie Croyle

B. Daunte Culpepper

C. Joey Harrington

D. Brady Quinn

E. Vince Young

I voted for Brodie just for grins and giggles.

Results:

Brodie Croyle 3%

Daunte Culpepper 25%

Joey Harrington 10%

Brady Quinn 11%

Vince Young 51%

there seems to be no consistancy in that group. 1 rookie, 1 first year starter, 1 second year starter coming off a great season, 1 once time star looking to rebound, and 1 guy what has never succeeded.

How did they come up with this? Just pick random qb's?

QB's with huge question marks over their heads starting the season.

I don't know about you guys but I still think Vince Young will be a bust. All of his highlights last year were broken play runs.

I don't know about you guys but I still think Vince Young will be a bust. All of his highlights last year for his career were broken play runs.

Fixed that.

Exactly Ghost.

watch for BC to end up at the Jaquars with his old coach, Mike Shula.

Without any pressure Croyle is a great qb (scrimmage) the same can be said of Shula as a coach.

watch for BC to end up at the Jaquars with his old coach, Mike Shula.

Without any pressure Croyle is a great qb (scrimmage) the same can be said of Shula as a coach.

that would be a side stop on his way back to birmingham to play for the steeldogs right?? :lol:

Archived