Ummm...Uhh..BG...Are You Dissappointed?

AuburnChopper1

BG...July 28th

I've never said I had a problem with keeping punishments internal. And I've said, plenty enough times for you to understand, that if Saban proves to be soft on Deaderick...I will be unhappy about it.

I was unhappy with how Shula handled the Simpson deal. I was unhappy with the lack of overall discipline our team showed on the field. I was unhappy with the lax attitude in regards to strength and conditioning.

Because I wish to wait until the first game to see what happens.

July 29th

If he's out for just one game, I'll still be dissapointed. It should be a multiple game suspension.

July 30th

I guess it's over. I'm waiting till sept.

Thought this was funny... (later on the 30th...)

Incase you haven't noticed, I'm ignoring you. I only responded here, to save you the trouble from talking to yourself...and getting all excited like a little kid because you think you've "won" or whatever.

That is all.

This was ALL after we had already given links and everything else TELLING you that Saban wasn't going to pursue these guys any further with suspensions....but you just dismissed us silly Aubs.....

So..Umm... Are you dissappointed that they all played? He couldn't even let them sit against Western Carolina!?!?!?

I'd be embarrassed, but that's just me....

;)

I was out of town all weekend and haven't watched the game yet. I don't know if Deaderick played or not, but I'm guessing he did...otherwise you wouldn't have posted.

If he did play, then yes I am dissapointed. I think it would have been a good opportunity for Saban to really take the reigns and make a statement to his team.

Tell ya what... I'm going to be nice and not harp on you. We'll just put this in our back pocket for now...

Good to have this documented, and I don't want to hear anything about Saban the "Disciplinarian" for a while....

:thumbsup:

Tell ya what... I'm going to be nice and not harp on you. We'll just put this in our back pocket for now...

Good to have this documented, and I don't want to hear anything about Saban the "Disciplinarian" for a while....

Sure thing, Dad.

Tell ya what...every once in a while, it'd be cool if you realized this was a message board. Why does every post of yours have to be flame worthy? And what's with the "I'm not going to let him get away with it" and the "I don't want to hear"....It's a message board. Your posts aren't fighting crime. You aren't defending anyone's honor.

You started some thread hoping to do a bunch of (*)! talking, and I answered the question. Should have been the end of it dude. But hey, you go ahead and put it in your back pocket. And "document" the hell out of it. Heaven forbid a thread go by where you don't try to act like you are fighting the good fight...on a message board.

Yeah I just read where Deaderick did play. Really wish he would have been on the bench for 3-4 games.

no doubt, i wouldn't have shed a tear if all 3 involved that night sat. i don't agree with them playing that game. i do agree with Simeon playing though.

It was a complete joke that Deadrick and his posse played that game. Might as well call this era of UAT football "Saban: The Shula Sequel".

Sure thing, Dad.

Tell ya what...every once in a while, it'd be cool if you realized this was a message board. Why does every post of yours have to be flame worthy? And what's with the "I'm not going to let him get away with it" and the "I don't want to hear"....It's a message board. Your posts aren't fighting crime. You aren't defending anyone's honor.

You started some thread hoping to do a bunch of (*)! talking, and I answered the question. Should have been the end of it dude. But hey, you go ahead and put it in your back pocket. And "document" the hell out of it. Heaven forbid a thread go by where you don't try to act like you are fighting the good fight...on a message board.

Yes, I'm your "Daddy!" ... :poke:

Take the g-string from your under-crack and pull..... Please, just take your crow and eat it. It's over. I can't help it that you can't take someone giggin' ya.

Fact remains, it was your arrogant self that decided to ignore everyone telling you, whether it was me, Galen, Chizad, Chewbacca, the Tooth Fairy, or Saban himself, the facts on what was happening. However, you just HADDDD to show us how you could stand up to us silly Aubs, and hold out. You basically signed up for this treatment by the way you act everyday over here.

Very FIREY post from you BG...but it isn't anything that's going to change the way I'll treat your's or anyone else's threads if they come across as arrogant, spun or built on ignorance. Opinions dropped as facts, or the total ignoring of facts will get you thumped in here, whether by me or anyone else, that's nothing new on this board.

I liked the line about "fighting crime" and "defending someone's honor" though.... Yeah...cause that's what I come here for....to fight crime. I'll have to add that to my list of titles..."Crime Fighter"...and "Defender of Honor"..... :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy! :lol:

What was arrogant about it? I simply said I was going to wait until the game was played to reserve judgement. And when I saw that he played, I said I was dissapointed.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO arrogant.

What was arrogant about it? I simply said I was going to wait until the game was played to reserve judgement. And when I saw that he played, I said I was dissapointed.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO arrogant.

Haha...okay. You simply decided to ignore what was already said, and buddy, if you don't think that you've been arrogant in the way you post about us Aubs on here many, many differnet times, in many, many posts and threads, then there is just no help for you.

I'm still going to call you on it though...and you're just going to get more and more upset about it. Sorry.

Have a good Labor Day Holiday Monday BG. :thumbsup:

Again, just for clarification...you are "calling me out" because I said I would reserve judgement until the game? And then, like I said I would, I indicated my level of dissapointment and disagreement in regards to Saban not suspending Deaderick.

You're calling me out for that? And you still haven't shown how that is arrogant.

Sure thing, Dad.

Take the g-string from your under-crack and pull..... Please, just take your crow and eat it. It's over. I can't help it that you can't take someone giggin' ya.

Fact remains, it was your arrogant self that decided to ignore everyone telling you, whether it was me, Galen, Chizad, Chewbacca, the Tooth Fairy, or Saban himself, the facts on what was happening. However, you just HADDDD to show us how you could stand up to us silly Aubs, and hold out. You basically signed up for this treatment by the way you act everyday over here.

Very FIREY post from you BG...but it isn't anything that's going to change the way I'll treat your's or anyone else's threads if they come across as arrogant, spun or built on ignorance. Opinions dropped as facts, or the total ignoring of facts will get you thumped in here, whether by me or anyone else, that's nothing new on this board.

I liked the line about "fighting crime" and "defending someone's honor" though.... Yeah...cause that's what I come here for....to fight crime. I'll have to add that to my list of titles..."Crime Fighter"...and "Defender of Honor"..... :thumbsup:

AC, I sure hope you've been taking down some hard whiskey during these posts. They don't make any sense. I understand that BG can be bullheaded sometimes but all of your quotes from him in the past only affirm what he's trying to say. He said he thought the kids should be suspended; he said he was going to wait until the game to see what happens; the game happened and the kids played; he said he was disappointed that they weren't benched. I have no idea what he did wrong. And I don't think you do either.

AC, I sure hope you've been taking down some hard whiskey during these posts. They don't make any sense. I understand that BG can be bullheaded sometimes but all of your quotes from him in the past only affirm what he's trying to say. He said he thought the kids should be suspended; he said he was going to wait until the game to see what happens; the game happened and the kids played; he said he was disappointed that they weren't benched. I have no idea what he did wrong. And I don't think you do either.

:rolleyes: ...oh townhall...buddy...trust me...I'm all good in the department of intent here..... Unfortunately, if you haven't followed a lot of the posts he's dropped here in the rivals side over the past, then you might not quite be on board, or understand this particular thread....

Let me ask you one thing townhall....and BG for that matter...

Who ignored, and constantly ignores facts presented, because it might not fit the Bama slant? Who comes onto this board and tells US that we didn't know what we were talking about? Who's the one Bammer with over 10K posts, who spends all his extra time on an Auburn board bitching and moaning about the way Auburn people think of Alabama? Who will spin and throw threads into unrelated tangents just to get people off topic, and off his beloved Tide?

Please think carefully...

:rolleyes: ...oh townhall...buddy...trust me...I'm all good in the department of intent here..... Unfortunately, if you haven't followed a lot of the posts he's dropped here in the rivals side over the past, then you might not quite be on board, or understand this particular thread....

Who ignored, and constantly ignores facts presented, because it might not fit the Bama slant? Who comes onto this board and tells US that we didn't know what we were talking about? Who's the one Bammer with over 10K posts, who spends all his extra time on an Auburn board bitching and moaning about the way Auburn people think of Alabama? Who will spin and throw threads into unrelated tangents just to get people off topic, and off his beloved Tide?

And how does that answer my question?

Sure thing, Dad.

Agreed. There have been times when BG is obviously slanted....and other times where people have called him out for past posts....but, I don't see anything bad about it as everyone here is slanted towards their own teams and say things they wish they could take back in the past.

In this case, I don't see where BG is in the wrong....like town has said...BG's quotes affirm what he is saying. Not the other way around

you sure are throwing this thread into a tangent. question asked and answered. and still not good enough. whats so wrong with "well, he said they won't be suspended but maybe something will change. i'll wait until game day to see." then gameday comes, they play and then "yeah i'm pretty disappointed about that, i wish they would have been benched." i didn't recall him ever sayin "NO YOU'RE ALL WRONG WRONG WRONG THEY WILL 110% POSITIVELY BE SUSPENDED YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" as you would like to try and make someone think. simply a "maybe something will change." i was wondering why in the world you put up all of those quotes, because they pretty much say the scenario i just put out.

i know you think you're just really awesome for arguing this into the ground, but you're being completely irrational. not that anyone can get that point through your thick head or anything.

Your question...

You're calling me out for that? And you still haven't shown how that is arrogant.

You DO know that "ignoring" people is a blatant sign of being arrogant...right? That's just for starters, but here goes anyway....My answer that's been given already...

Unfortunately, if you haven't followed a lot of the posts he's dropped here in the rivals side over the past, then you might not quite be on board, or understand this particular thread....

..or..

Haha...okay. You simply decided to ignore what was already said, and buddy, if you don't think that you've been arrogant in the way you post about us Aubs on here many, many differnet times, in many, many posts and threads, then there is just no help for you.

..or..

How else would you like the answer explained. You DO know this thread was "calling you out" for you basic over-all actions on this board, not JUST the "Saban Discipline" thread...uhhh....right?

C'mon man... :rolleyes:

My "overall actions"? Like the 10 or so threads I've posted in the last couple of days praising Auburn?

Oh, maybe it's my "actions" of having a non-Auburn homer perspective.

Maybe my actions of not willing to admit that what Simeon did was that horrible. And even going so far as to assume that we have all cussed in public...and horsed around.

My actions of reserving judgement until the games are played.

Or my crazy unreasonable expectations of Bama winning 8 this year?

Ohhhh I know...the fact that I think JPW is a better QB than Cox, or that Bama has one of the deepest receiving corps in the SEC? Both of those are arguable, and many many people who are in the business of covering college football would agree with me. So even if I'm "wrong" on those, they aren't unreasonable assertions.

My "overall actions"? Like the 10 or so threads I've posted in the last couple of days praising Auburn?

Very nice. Thank you. No...not those.

Oh, maybe it's my "actions" of having a non-Auburn homer perspective.

Nope. Not that either. Although, you trying to change our AUBURN HOMER perspective on an Auburn board to the point of looking like an assmonkey...is amusing....

Maybe my actions of not willing to admit that what Simeon did was that horrible. And even going so far as to assume that we have all cussed in public...and horsed around.

Yup. I've even done it, but I didn't stop traffic, I didn't do it in front of cops, and I didn't get ARRESTED.

My actions of reserving judgement until the games are played.

Pretty stupid considering you had all the information in front of you telling you otherwise, but since it was us Aubs that gave it to you, you arrogantly ignored it. Wow...you showed us. :thumbsup:

Or my crazy unreasonable expectations of Bama winning 8 this year?

Nobody's ripping on you here for that....but whatever...

Ohhhh I know...the fact that I think JPW is a better QB than Cox, or that Bama has one of the deepest receiving corps in the SEC? Both of those are arguable, and many many people who are in the business of covering college football would agree with me. So even if I'm "wrong" on those, they aren't unreasonable assertions.

They are some interesting and pointed opinions...and you're welcome to them. If you force it down our throats and write 40 posts telling us Aubs we're wrong if we think otherwise on our board, will get you jumped on. You still don't get the whole "Opinions" vs. "Facts" thing......

As for your compliments to Auburn. Thank you.

What's next?

for the record, bg is right here. he hasn't been arrogant in this thread (or many previous ones that i've seen and i post here a LOT), and ignoring a message board post is not arrogance, it's a time/sanity saver. half of what gets posted isn't worth reading or responding; why should he have to answer all the crap that gets thrown at him? answer: he shouldn't. keep ignoring the useless junk bg.

as for bama, it is embarrassing. they haven't had a lot of discipline since stallings left, and saban certainly isn't doing anything to correct that. BUT suits me, i think there are three phases to building a winner in the sec: 1 discipline, 2 gamebreaking talent, 3 depth. they usually come in that order. instill discipline, get high quality starters, then build depth. bama arguably has number 2, doesn't have 1 or 3, and isn't a major threat because of it. i'd be embarrassed to be associated with a school that lacks discipline and i'd be disappointed that it isn't taking steps to really compete. that's just my thoughts.

Can I have that ten minutes of my life back?

Nope.

And stats show, you'll spend 8 months of your life reading pointless banter between Auburn and Bama fans.

Can I have that ten minutes of my life back?

Nope.

And stats show, you'll spend 8 months of your life reading pointless banter between Auburn and Bama fans.

It may be more like a year, this rivals forum should be renamed the Bg and Chop blog.

Archived